Heres on for ya!!

on a single card setup you can do that with the mdplugins dir but you cant with the whole thing - apart from anything else you probably wouldnt be using the same card as me or be in the same netid

which version of mdapisetup did you try?

thats helpful - ir generates a cmd window which tells you whats succeeded and whats failed - any chance of you reading it and posting a little more info?

admin........please close this thread....ha.... start a new one about media portal man, let this thread go to bed....

thats helpful - ir generates a cmd window which tells you whats succeeded and whats failed - any chance of you reading it and posting a little more info?

it installed after i posted lol

when it wouldnt install the cmd window just disappeared from the screen, so i couldn't see what was wrong with it

now its installed an mp still dont pick up channels lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

admin........please close this thread....ha.... start a new one about media portal man, let this thread go to bed....
I agree - far too many seperate issues for 1 thread

I agree - far too many seperate issues for 1 thread

why?

i am still using it for its main purpose

trying to get a dvb-c setup running the way i want?

Cjeers
MFCGAVMFC

that would depend on several factors - however the most important is likely to be do you have a gap of at least 10cm above the surface of the chip (6.4 for hsf and the rest for airflow)?

aye mate 10cm no bother

so that ebay link would do?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

31.6db doesnt sound quieter than stock to me - and you can normally buy hsf's cheaper than on ebay if you allow for postage charges - in fact in general ebay is one of the most expensive places for computer bits

31.6db doesnt sound quieter than stock to me - and you can normally buy hsf's cheaper than on ebay if you allow for postage charges - in fact in general ebay is one of the most expensive places for computer bits

i was gonna buy a noctua fan and replace the fan with the noctua as tose are silent, got 2 running in the htpc and you wouldnt know they are there

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back