HD Satellite Receiver - Which one?

As far as i know the DM800 has 1 tuner only but the technomate has 2 so if the technomate tuners are plug n play then you could (possibly) add another sat tuner instead if the freeview one therefor have 2 sat tuners same as sky +.

Maybe someone else can confirm this to be the case 100%.

Hmmm, may have to turn my attention to the TM6900

This is what i said in an earlier post ! I was wondering if the tuners were interchangable ? if so you could add a second DVB-S tuner.

If you want ! by all means.................:banana: I love roundabouts.

Ive got a TM6900 HD and i'm really happy with it, also got the tm 80CM motorised dish, diablo cam and cas3 programmer

Lots of support on forums for both the receiver and the CAM.

enough HD channels on system.

The TM can also take a sly card which lets you watch the freeview channels if you have one.

You cannot get any of the pay sly channels but to be honest, most of the channels or things you might want to watch will broadcast by some other companies in English.

The TM will only let you record the program you are tuned to on the sat, and even if its a twin LNB feed, you still need to point your dish at the same satellite so i'm not sure that they re any use anyway. What you can do, is watch things on terrestrial TV and record from satellite feed which is usually enough for most people.

The picture quality on HD is stunning if you have a HDMI lead set up.

I have to say, I only watch sport and documentaries and freeview channels now and wouldn't go back to sly or branson at all.

Hope this helps.

DM800 should be arriving today

What images do you guys use?

I'm a big fan of PLi images, nice, clean & simple to use.

There forums provide some good support also.

Although I've read the the LT images a very nice now for enigma 2 based boxes. They've even got a xml based 7day epg.

not very clued up on this but what exactly do these images do?

The image is basically the software on the box. All images have differing features. If your new to dreamboxs I'd say the PLi images are a good place to start.

The image is basically the software on the box. All images have differing features. If your new to dreamboxs I'd say the PLi images are a good place to start.

just got a text from her in doors, the dm800 has just turned up

i'll check the PLi image out, is there an image that has simlar TV Guide to sly's. Think the first thing I'd like to do is get my sly card working in it

No image has a similar epg as sky.

Thr pli enigma 2 image will only give you now & next, but the LT image does have extended epg for 7 days I believe.

No image has a similar epg as sky.

Thr pli enigma 2 image will only give you now & next, but the LT image does have extended epg for 7 days I believe.

do any of the images decrypt any off the EPL games on 19.2e or 1w

you should be able to get Premiere on 19.2 which has a sport portal and shows uk football, although the hack is nearing the end of its life and a switch over to the new encryption is iminent. On 1 W you have a host of chanells that show Uk football Digi TV and Conax, you can also get stuff on 16e (Digitalb).

Patch/Emu - Digitv and premiere
Diablo Cam - Digitv, Premiere, Digitalb, Conax on 1w

U need to install CCcam, can remember how to on Nabilo image.

Back