HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

ok folks yes we are going to lose our free tv fact.
there will be be a hack fact..but when? who knows.
most ch`s on there are crap anyway fact.
if ya want films/sport to watch?...theres plenty online or to dl fact.

B4 ya ask how i know there will be a hack?
every security/programs/software etc has a back door fact.

even NAGRA3 FACT

i bet its the russians or the chinese who hack it :eek:) too many black market beans going amiss ..

just read through this thread found it quite funny, like every one says it were good while it last but nothing in life is free sometime or later it will be gone so just enjoy the times while you have it and not bitch when u dont take the rough will the smooth. if there is a fix realised it will be done in good time and not instantly. threads like these are ment for a laugh not to be taken seriously

Think some people need to tell their customers.....er I mean "family" that there is nothing they can do. Maybe even change their phone number Im sure it will save some grief lmao.

I have followed your instructions but still get it to work... please please please help me.. want to watch up and cummers tonight.. please..

Great find, I followed the instruction to the letter but it doesn't work, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Staring at my screen til I get a reply....

Great find, I followed the instruction to the letter but it doesn't work, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your just putting the keys in the wrong order mate.

Andy:roflmao:

You need to follow the instructions properly mate and i found that powering it down for 15min worked well.
If that doesnt work put your head in the toilet and flush it and read this thread again slowly..

Back