HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

yep ..i cant wait for the ofcom report.....as im sure virgin have allready said they are gonna cut the pay tv football/sports services in the summer !! + euro & discovery hd .in the spring free if u have the xl pack & more to follow ....!! i thnk they know whats arond the corner !! coz £25 a month for sky sports 1,2,3&4 is a rip off u godda say guys !!! so basicly to the average family ..its a quater of a weeks wages 2 watch these channels ! (WHAT A RIP OFF)

:Clap: very good other option ask Mr Branson in person for his personal key and dump it in his bathroom!

yep ..i cant wait for the ofcom report.....as im sure virgin have allready said they are gonna cut the pay tv football/sports services in the summer !! + euro & discovery hd .in the spring free if u have the xl pack & more to follow ....!! I thnk they know whats arond the corner !! Coz £25 a month for sky sports 1,2,3&4 is a rip off u godda say guys !!! So basicly to the average family ..its a quater of a weeks wages 2 watch these channels ! (what a rip off)

get your self a stv 6 brill,

i was not talking to you and keep your opinions to your self

lmao, so you can post your opinion saying the starview 6 is wonderful, and nobody else is allowed to post saying they think it's a pile of crap. Absolutely brilliant!

Starview don't have a good reputation, they never have had, and after the latest shenanigans with their cs server in Ireland i wouldn't take one for free :)

. hmmm, " topic title ! re:HACK ***** Nagra 3 keys **** " this is turning into abit of slagging match !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its all very sad folks !

seen it b4 lmao but your right the small black key did work now in shed lol

no need for a hack in liverpool...yet lol:banana:

Not long left down here, my card arrived last week. :(

Ah well, can't complain too much, had a good run on it, and fantastic support from the guys and gals on here which saved me getting ripped off any further by "friendly" trader. :)

See ya TrickyB, been nice leeching off you. :proud:

Back