HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

If you want some serious discussion, I suggest you start a new thread on cable c/s development. Think this joke thread will just keep rolling on.

can some modd or addmin , conferm that i can do this, as i though CS/ tech chat wasent allowed on here ....thanks

no replies for a few days. Thought bump it up to get the view count up LOL

no replies for a few days. Thought bump it up to get the view count up LOL

dont think you have cable anymore too ...lol got to have some sort of entertainment...lol

Looked on ebay....can't get most off the keys...any special suppier I could go to..As I miss my channels

maybe these will work

more-keys-hearst-castle-collection1.jpg

good one, my box is going for recycling some one some where might have some use for it need to call sky

when there's something strange in your neighborhood and your cable is down and nagra3 hits who your gonna call SKY lol just thought id join in the fun lol:banana:

when there's something strange in your neighborhood and your cable is down and nagra3 hits who your gonna call SKY lol just thought id join in the fun lol:banana:

well it looks like VM are gonna looses alot of customers ....servs them right 4 there high prices

totally agree m8.. but then there the 1ns bitching about n3 !!!

With Satellite providers & Ireland Cable moving to N3 and Sky putting pressure on VM to sort their house out, it was inevitable that they would have to follow suit. Although I agree that the freeriders have not helped the situation, it has probably been the supply of third party manufactured boxes that has brought about the change sooner, rather than later.

James

yes iv been subscribeng to a minimum package, now for thr past 4 years .! i think ur right its the 3rd party boxs & peope just making there own connection from the house. thats nt helped virgin ..well lets see how much they drop the.£75 inatallation compared to sky's FREE .. u can see why they dont help themselvs,(if u ask me mr B is very gready !!!!!) they dont have to charge £75 installation + £150 for a 2nd HD box .! wake up virgin

sky is not free for a start and why call ppl for not having sub boxes when u probably got one yourself this is what i find anoying it's borderline hypercritical and virgin has put it on themselves for allow this to happen not ppl who have free cable for now.sky is £60 set up which you could do yourself they are both expensive time to cut there costs or ofcom will be telling them to at the end of the month i mean why pay for hd channels which are pretty similar to freeview but better picture and sound when freeview is free.

sky is not free for a start and why call ppl for not having sub boxes when u probably got one yourself this is what i find anoying it's borderline hypercritical and virgin has put it on themselves for allow this to happen not ppl who have free cable for now.sky is £60 set up which you could do yourself they are both expensive time to cut there costs or ofcom will be telling them to at the end of the month i mean why pay for hd channels which are pretty similar to freeview but better picture and sound when freeview is free.

£60 set up ?? dont think so mate ! nt rnd ere anyway its free set up free hd box & a £25 m&s voucher, 2 keep her indoors happy ! so i think u have the prices mixed up

I do not think it is a case of Mr B being greedy, but Mr M. It has been said many times before, that VM in order to try and stay competitive make very little on a L and XL packages due to Sky's wholesale charges. That is why you cannot get good cable deals, but with OfCom deliberating on this later in the month, a new pricing and marketing offer may emerge.

James

Back