HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

no m8 ! lol. instead of winding every1 up ! for no reason @ all ..why dosent he do some real reasearch in n3 .& try & help like the rest of us(or isent he bothered about uz/it/ ...instead of doing what my 4 year son wud @ school, peolpe like this rearly wind me up ..as every 1 is trying to find info out ..to help other member & that fool just dosent care about this forum .! or he wud not make threads LIKE THAT !!!

** WILL A MEMBER OF STAFF PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD AS ..ITS JUST GETTING PEOPLE'S HOPES UP **

Last edited:
no m8 ! lol. instead of winding every1 up ! for no reason @ all ..why dosent he do some real reasearch in n3 .& try & help like the rest of us(or isent he bothered about uz/it/ ...instead of doing what my 4 year son wud @ school, peolpe like this rearly wind me up ..as every 1 is trying to find info out ..to help other member & that fool just dosent care about this forum .! or he wud not make threads LIKE THAT !!!

** WILL A MEMBER OF STAFF PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD AS ..ITS JUST GETTING PEOPLE'S HOPES UP **

How about you stop being a tight arse and pay for your tv service instead of moaning like a bi-atch :proud:

I would be very interested in what you are doing to crack nagra3 lol... let me guess lurking on here until someone else figures it out :Clap: bravo!

Its only a joke mate. He can do what he likes. This is a public forum. We need something like that now and again. Made my evening and cheered me up. No one else had a moan.

Stop keeping your hopes high. Nagra 3 is not going to be cracked. Say goodbye to cable. Nagra 3 has been in other countries for a few years so if it could be cracked it would have been done already and Virgin are not that stupid to invest alot of money to find out it can be cracked. They will have done their research.

Brill indepth instructions, easy to follow...maybe I will just put a small window in the closet so I can have a wee peep as I'm slowly passing...

wow thanx it worked the only problem is i have to do this every 2 min, is there a fix for that comming soon?

Well it made me chuckle. :Clap:

thebigman

Dont make me laugh..... What are you doing to hack n3, apart from sitting there hoping some1 is going to post a fix..?

I know for a fact jimmy has helped loads of people in his time as a member. So lighten up bud.... Its a ffing joke.

Dont make me laugh..... What are you doing to hack n3, apart from sitting there hoping some1 is going to post a fix..?

I know for a fact jimmy has helped loads of people in his time as a member. So lighten up bud.... Its a ffing joke.

tru that,helped me loads when i first came here did jimmy,as for geforcefx/nvidia/whatever your calling yourself here-i get the feeling this guy is some form of trader,he is desperate for n3 not to be happening,even now reading some of his posts cling to the hope vm are pulling a fast one

his views arent that of your avarage member thinking "oh well gotta pay full price now" "or nice while it lasted"

the image this guy projects is one of pure desperation,like he has a vested interest in it-like hes gunna lose something

as for the op i thought it was funny

yes it was good while it lasted gonna miss flashing images now tho lol that was probably the best bit checking out all the new images ;)

In a way it will be good when n3 comes as i will have to learn all over again.
Make a nice change to ask someone rather than give out advice in the Cable Section.
You fcukers bet not call me a leech lol

Andy.

u silly fool havent u any thing better to do go get a job u FOOL

yoo mr big bear with sore ass,,,how about you start pay for you freaking tv then?! or even better, get a life there is more out there than you think. like women perhaps?! you just need a shag to relax and see that all this was only a joke.

Back