HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

I guess you have all been waiting and thinking how to get round the new Nagra 3. After working day and night we finally found the keys
yes got somewhere and this is the furthest anyone will get as yet :)

Instructions

(please follow carefully)

1) Find the remote and press the red power off button

2) wait 5 minutes

3) turn the power off from the mains and leave it a few mins

4) disconnect it from the tv ( ie remove the scart) its very important you do this otherwise it wont work

5) Now take the box in your hand

6) finally here are the keys (ps might not work for yours)

wmct2mv2mbl2cbyymxv.jpg

open the closet and carefully place the box on the shelf :banana:

then watch the views this thread gets lol

as we need some sort of entertainment

Black top key on the right look's like my car key.Wondered where it went.

Are the keys, that are shown, in the correct order when you fire them into the box or do we keyp them the way they are set out lol:banana:

brilliant m8!! as soon as i saw the title i knew someone was at the wind up.

yes but how many dident ?? & have wasted there time & hopes ! shall we all start a JOKE thread !! & se how many get closed ...like this1 should have never strated

yes but how many dident ?? & have wasted there time & hopes ! shall we all start a JOKE thread !! & se how many get closed ...like this1 should have never strated

sense of humour? guess not and its not the first time ive pulled a stunt like this in the cable section...lol so take a chill pill mate

just sit back and look at the views :)

Mate, i can understand your upset.. after all your losing your tv channels.. but its just a joke..

Ever heared the saying...

"You have to laugh or you will just cry"

TBH I really thought this would have had a lot more views than it has. Probably been better to have waited until a few more areas had gone then it would have had more interest.

As for the can't take a joke brigade "Maybe its time to get the wallet out". Free TV as we/you know it has gone probably for good. Any fix will be short lived. You either pay the big company or pay the pirate. Either way you are going to end up paying monthly/yearly or whatever.

TBH I really thought this would have had a lot more views than it has. Probably been better to have waited until a few more areas had gone then it would have had more interest.

As for the can't take a joke brigade "Maybe its time to get the wallet out". Free TV as we/you know it has gone probably for good. Any fix will be short lived. You either pay the big company or pay the pirate. Either way you are going to end up paying monthly/yearly or whatever.

So true. Can't belive the amount of folks expecting a "fix". It will be mad when N3 goes nationwide. How many views will there be then lol. How many posts will there be about - my box is not working, is there a fix?

I'm completely with geforcefx on this one. I have been a member since 2005 and fully expect a fix to be given to me, after all, I deserve it. Been a long standing member and have given nothing back.

After reading the first post by Jimmy Q I promised all my customers I had the fix and now I feel really let down. I reckon Jimmy Q should be banned and this thread be relegated to the fun and laughter room.

PS I typed this really fast in anger.

Chookey

I'm completely with geforcefx on this one. I have been a member since 2005 and fully expect a fix to be given to me, after all, I deserve it. Been a long standing member and have given nothing back.

After reading the first post by Jimmy Q I promised all my customers I had the fix and now I feel really let down. I reckon Jimmy Q should be banned and this thread be relegated to the fun and laughter room.

PS I typed this really fast in anger.

Chookey

Pmsl nice one m8

How much time did you actually waste, took me around 5 seconds before I started laughing and knew exactly where this thread was going. Get over it!

Mate, i can understand your upset.. after all your losing your tv channels..

How can you be upset over losing tv channels you never paid for to begin with? Yeh its kool to be able to save a few bob but nothing is free forever!

How can you be upset over losing tv channels you never paid for to begin with? Yeh its kool to be able to save a few bob but nothing is free forever!

Yep we have had this for the best part of 8 years so we have all had a good innings with it.

im a cable user and this made me laff,yeah im disapointed that its going
N3 but im not bothered cos its fookin sh1te on tv maybe geoforce is missing
his pr0n channels lol and should get a life theres more to life then free tv
nice 1 jimmy

Back