HACK **** Nagra 3 keys ****

lol good post.

wonder how many people will come flooding in from search engines?

no m8 ! lol. instead of winding every1 up ! for no reason @ all ..why dosent he do some real reasearch in n3 .& try & help like the rest of us(or isent he bothered about uz/it/ ...instead of doing what my 4 year son wud @ school, peolpe like this rearly wind me up ..as every 1 is trying to find info out ..to help other member & that fool just dosent care about this forum .! or he wud not make threads LIKE THAT !!!

** WILL A MEMBER OF STAFF PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD AS ..ITS JUST GETTING PEOPLE'S HOPES UP **

help i must of gave more help then you will ever know and learn to the cable section of this forum :grab: so please dont tell me about helping!!
no harm in having a laugh mate. Just watch how many views this thread gets

instead of asking for help try sussing it yourself instead of waiting for others to do all the work :)

you never know i mate have the real crack one day ;)

help i must of gave more help then you will ever know and learn to the cable section of this forum :grab: so please dont tell me about helping!!

instead of asking for help try sussing it yourself instead of waiting for others to do all the work :)

would that be..as in. bum crack or minge..................what side of the fence are you liveing on these days james:lol:

How about you stop being a tight arse and pay for your tv service instead of moaning like a bi-atch :proud:

I would be very interested in what you are doing to crack nagra3 lol... let me guess lurking on here until someone else figures it out :Clap: bravo!

i have been paying Vm over £300 a year ,for the past 3 so i think iv payed my subbs & U ? & as for N3 unless u havent been on this planet for the past few months, thers a simple answer called CS ..& dont give me all that crap about it cant b done e.c.t, its been running on sky for quite a while ! ..so the same is gonna happen a cable !! so thers ur way around N3, & lurking iv bin a member since 2008 ...so i dunna think so buddy ! merry christmas

would that be..as in. bum crack or minge..................what side of the fence are you liveing on these days james:lol:
hi benny long time no speak mate glad to see you still knocking on mate thought you'd be six ft under by now....lol

Ha ha Jimmy you old cnut
Nice wind up m8
And yes some of these guys dont know how much you have done in the scene in the past. ( I will pm you my addy for you to send me the fiver lol)

i suppose mate it should of been it the joke section rather than this cable section as its meant to be a fun thing not a proper fix of nagra 3 its not about how much help you give or how much help we get we have all helped in different ways to the forum so no one is better than the next person the post count mean feck all to me i don't know about anyone else but once people get over a certain amount of posts they think there untouchable which is a load of shi*e there only making a fool of them selfs

i suppose mate it should of been it the joke section rather than this cable section as its meant to be a fun thing not a proper fix of nagra 3 its not about how much help you give or how much help we get we have all helped in different ways to the forum so no one is better than the next person the post count mean feck all to me i don't know about anyone else but once people get over a certain amount of posts they think there untouchable which is a load of shi*e there only making a fool of them selfs

Calm down big man its Friday night lol

i have been paying Vm over £300 a year ,for the past 3 so i think iv payed my subbs & U ? & as for N3 unless u havent been on this planet for the past few months, thers a simple answer called CS ..& dont give me all that crap about it cant b done e.c.t, its been running on sky for quite a while ! ..so the same is gonna happen a cable !! so thers ur way around N3, & lurking iv bin a member since 2008 ...so i dunna think so buddy ! merry christmas

£300 a year ey? So you been on pretty basic package for the last 3 years... and you want to know what I have paid? WTF... you expected me to do tell you how much I have been paying since I have been on Diamond Cable? Yes, it was diamond cable before it was NTL. I dont have every bill but even if I did I wouldnt waste my time posting it lol... Eeediot

Oh and for your so called simple answer, if CS was that simple on cable system why arent they arleady doing it? CS is completly different and I might be wrong on this but im pretty sure it only works with Sat not Cable and on linux boxes.

Oh and dont feed us bullshit on how long you have been a member because no one cares. Its quite clear you lack a sense of humour and are more concerned about how you and your mates get free tv.

fook sake this thread is turning shit its only tv ffs i thought it was funny anyway :proud:

Dude you have been on pretty much every post about an N3 fix. Appreciate you are frustrated, but it ain't gonna happen. Yes you may have been a member since 2008, about the time of an algo change. Accept there will be no Au digital fix. Yes c/s maybe a way forward for you. All the best in your endeavours. People will be taking the pi**s on this isssue until the cable scene goes N3. Don't take it personal dude we are in the same boat!

This fecker should be banned.

He knows the rules about posting keys on this site!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Back