H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

i see latest vix build was 18/11/17

Openvix 5 1 002 Release Vuduo2 Usb

does this contain the fix?

Use at own risk. Please backup and save your image ready to reflash just in case there is a problem.

File with LraiZer's patch can be found below (as well as attached to this post) It is only for mipsel receivers.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Transfer to /tmp and then install with this command. Paste, don't type.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

ill give this a go whats the attachment for (libdvbsi++1_0.3.8-r0_m) ?

Give me half an hour or so, I am building a firmware now to test, I only have the twin T2/C here so will try on that first and if that works I will send you a private message with a link to download and test with me, if it's decided it works I can release for all then.
All OK now ABM scans channels ok ac3 sound working another great job to who ever done this thankyou

Bear with me lads got an old zgemma h1 what image do I need to update it with

Is it classed as an old box now? I have it and never had any trouble with it.

You best bet will be OpenATV 6.1 but not seen a release after the 19th .

Why not try running the script above

H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

How would I run this script?
I have managed to flash 2 of the most recent openatv images to my dm800se, they load ok but when I go to tuner configuration it says "tuner empty". Are these images for satellite and not cable?

my h2h has now got nar on sky family channel with openatv 6.1 ? h1 is fine still ? anyone elses started again today , l see there s new 22rd image out today

How would I run this script?
I have managed to flash 2 of the most recent openatv images to my dm800se, they load ok but when I go to tuner configuration it says "tuner empty". Are these images for satellite and not cable?
Same here i got empty tune as well, what i did installed openatv-6.1-dm800se-20171113-Houara#sim2.nfi and the tuner worked but it wont work on cable as soon as i installed the trialtuner20b_dm800se_sr4_oe20.ipk it wont boot back up, i think we need a clone image with the latest fix for dm800se

hi did you get you H1 to work its been that long since ive change anything i feel scard to mess now

openATV Nightly Downloads

looks like its been updated ok use the 20171122_usb.zip

make a backup image and (copy your user/keys folder first to keep your line info with a FTP program)

check on your tuner config as well and write down your Network ID

anyone got link for this image please ( Andy Mc Open ATV-6.1 2.0 ) cheers

Back