H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

on the softcam where it says select cam1 , press left or right on your remote you will see mgcam_1.38r1 then click blue to install

No there's no such mgcamd in this particular image just cccam and oscam4venton
I even installed the ipk but it doesn't show
Which is strange

on the softcam where it says select cam1 , press left or right on your remote you will see mgcam_1.38r1 then click blue to install
Oh and this image seems to be different as the screen doesn't open with no cam installed

ok in plugins press green to download

look at the bottom you will see +softcam click onto it fined mgcam_1.38r1 , click ok to download the plugin

then follow my last post to install it on softcam setup

Reactions: Rat
ok in plugins press green to download

look at the bottom you will see +softcam click onto it fined mgcam_1.38r1 , click ok to download the plugin

then follow my last post to install it on softcam setup
Mgcamd isn't there mate
It's only shows oscam and cccam.

That's what I mean it's not available to download from the plugins and if you install it yourself it doesn't install.

That's why I was asking @Lavaman of this was by design or not

ok install this

softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk

that has the mgcam_1.38r1

i thought you already had it installed

1rxavt.jpg

Last edited:
No not that one but this is not a pure openatv build and it already has softcams in the feeds. Which is why I found it strange.

I'll give it a go like and see but mgcamd won't install on it's own
Well it installs fine but won't show in the cams.

I think this build had a different structure because the oscam files are in a different place they are in the softcam part and not in the tuxbox section like normal

Don't know if it's the same in pure atv because I haven't really used those images

see if anyone else replies with a solution on your image m8 :)

No not that one but this is not a pure openatv build and it already has softcams in the feeds. Which is why I found it strange.

I'll give it a go like and see but mgcamd won't install on it's own
Well it installs fine but won't show in the cams.

I think this build had a different structure because the oscam files are in a different place they are in the softcam part and not in the tuxbox section like normal

Don't know if it's the same in pure atv because I haven't really used those images

Nor pure ATV then what is it mate ? Do you mean its a backup or ipab or some other backup ?

These opentv 6.1 images .. is causing 1 problem for me , its not showing the epg now and next ... the openvix images are fine .. its just that open vix , have not yet released new images for certain box`s .. am currently doing an opticum box .. its easy to get everything working , exept the epg fields ..
any help would be appreciated .

These opentv 6.1 images .. is causing 1 problem for me , its not showing the epg now and next ... the openvix images are fine .. its just that open vix , have not yet released new images for certain box`s .. am currently doing an opticum box .. its easy to get everything working , exept the epg fields ..
any help would be appreciated .

What epg plugin and setup are your using ?

Nor pure ATV then what is it mate ? Do you mean its a backup or ipab or some other backup ?
Sorry I was going by the comment further up by lavaman when I asked if it was a mix of box and atv.
I probably worded it wrong.
From what lavaman said it was a mix of a bit of both image build with added flavour on top.

I know the core is the same. More the ashetics and layout of things.
Plus I'm sure the oscam files are in a different location lol

If I'm being thick please correct me.

Sorry I was going by the comment further up by lavaman when I asked if it was a mix of box and atv.
I probably worded it wrong.
From what lavaman said it was a mix of a bit of both image build with added flavour on top.

I know the core is the same. More the ashetics and layout of things.
Plus I'm sure the oscam files are in a different location lol

If I'm being thick please correct me.

Ok mate

So your talking about the Vix4 image then ? Not run it so carnt really advise on whos cams to use.

ViX4E2PROJECT 4.0 and 4.1 releases (4.1 being the most current) have a pre-compiled version of OScam and CCcam (where supported - MIPS only receivers) available from the addons server. You can install them either from the usual Plugins Browser (Menu > System Plugins > Download plugins (Green Button) > softcams) or from the Softcam Menu (Blue Button > Softcam > Download Softcams) - They can also be installed along with any other plugins on the feed itself from the First Setup Wizard if you prefer.

Whatever softcam you are installing from the feeds in 4.x releases the configuration files can be found at /var/keys
The actual softcam binary files can be found in /usr/bin

Mgcamd is not available with ViX4E2PROJECT and so untested however should you want to install this and/or others then you can add the same extra feed as used with OpenATV releases, it will be compatible in terms of installation but I can't vouch for what will and won't work from this, it's untested.

mmm just thinking out side the box guys if not working could he copy the mg_cfg we are using and put that into the image by FTP ??????

or would the script code be different coding on the ViX4E2PROJECT

just tried to install enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd138_1.38-r5_mips32el.ipk

could not see it in softcam

any news @reeves1985 ?

Last edited:
mmm just thinking out side the box guys if not working could he copy the mg_cfg we are using and put that into the image by FTP ??????

or would the script code be different coding on the ViX4E2PROJECT

just tried to install enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd138_1.38-r5_mips32el.ipk

could not see it in softcam

any news @reeves1985 ?
Not as of yet fellas the receiver is in the bedroom and the Mrs is in bed with the babe so can't mess until tomorrow.

Back