H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

as a side note, you can see some people on that popular auction site making a few quid out of this, by charging a fee to do what we have discussed here, real shame it has come to this

What exactly do i have to do to get this working can someone make a guide and is it a definite fix

What exactly do i have to do to get this working can someone make a guide and is it a definite fix

update to latest ABM 2.8 then update config file and do a scan

also may need to use oscam

...That said I can see that it's now been added into AutoBouquetsMaker (I'm sure getting all those values is all their own work of course ;)) but regardless of where that information has come from this is probably the way to go now, it makes sense to do it within something like ABM rather than run a script afterwards.

Update VMUK · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@2011548 · GitHub...
I hope that if you were the source, they would credit the work you've done.

Downloaded latest
update to latest ABM 2.8 then update config file and do a scan

also may need to use oscam
I don't know how to update config or how to convert my n Cline to oscam,

There's an n line to oscam converter floating somewhere..at work now but will post if needed later..see post above by jfish I think to edit config in abm

Iv got cccam to oscam converter it has the option for mgcamd, its turned the Cline into something else (oscam server) were do I add that

I’ve updated my Solo4k running vid to abm 2.8 and everything seems back to normal. Great work by who ever sorted this. Wasn’t the end of the world world watching things in sd, probably need to get used to it ! There is a fix been posted on the ipab Facebook page for those users on IPab. Can screen shot it later if it’s allowed on here for anyone that wants it

Can someone talk me through this

I got oscam in and clearing, i don't understand the rest

I ran the plugin and configured oscam that's it, I have not updated the config file in abm i m not sure how I do that

If you go into Abm as long as you are running 2.8 you will see a line saying update config .Just click on it.

ok I done that and ss main event hd just cleared with sound, premier hd has no woman telling me whats happening all seems to be good thank you I can relax a bit

me too I was getting really annoyed, I think ill flash tomorrow and start fresh, I tried mgcamed again and just goes black

After half an hour the picture has froze 3 times and I need to restart softcam to fix it its normally solid with mgcamed

Last edited:
Guy over on linux-support is saying...

ive found out its not based in boquets so anyone saying channel change will not fix issue,, its codec issue,, virgin is now using A52 , another for of ac3, but codec is diffrent, virgin have updated the name as a52 and no longer named ac3,, so box cannot see ac3 on network thus not using any codec, so stream pics, NAR or No audio,, so , its audio codec thats the issue ,, base in the software,, we need to edit codec file. so say a52 and not ac3,,,

checked pids on vlc player streamed webif, can hear audio spot on, but shows at a52 ,, not ac3,, so stream name, is not being seen by any codec as ac3 was, now virgin has changed the name if certain boxs didnt take the update on originals then they would also have this issue, its just a simple issue, so i have changed audio codec file. to pick a52 im going to test now and if it works il get back to you.

Back