ghosts ???

I believe in Angels, does that count?

To be scoffed and mocked at? Just checking ... ... ... ... Yes. Instead, try believing in angles and the importance of protractors.

We also believe in angels but purely in a selfish manner.

This was probably coincidental but the morning after my partner gave birth to our still born son Reece. We awoke next to him in the hospital with [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvNpvM2Nf28"]Annie Lennox There must be an angel [/ame] playing on the radio

So that became our way of dealing with what had happened. This does not prove or disprove that they exist. But the belief that he was one gave us peace and happiness.

To be scoffed and mocked at? Just checking ... ... ... ... Yes. Instead, try believing in angles and the importance of protractors.

why people in this forum see loads of meanings in one simple sentence?

not that I need to explain myself, but I genuinely believe in Angels, for many different reasons.

I'm not a believer of "orbs" nor do I believe in spirits etc.. Well I do but only out of the bottle :)

Last Christmas I bought a really cheesy inflatable Santa and took several pictures of me and our lass in front of it.

It must have been a orb Christmas party, now we are only a stones fro from an old grave yard really nice one as far as grave yards go that is. It’s not been used for at least 50 years it’s that old I don't even think they have any living family members visiting. Peeps just go for a nosey as the monuments etc are very nice.

Now make of it what you will , I personally think its key to digital camera's and in a few years time they will have tweaked the digital processing and the "orb" will be no more.

Let me no what you think of the pic

Q for the believers have I witnessed a orb orgy without even realising it ?

Last edited:
fooking orbs a plenty here

and i had a ghost fart once, almighty roar from my botty but no smell.........weird!!!

fooking orbs a plenty here

and i had a ghost fart once, almighty roar from my botty but no smell.........weird!!!

You should change your name from erbs to orbs. :Laugh:

I'll have to get myself up to
header_logo_uk.gif
cause I cant see anything. :err:

:Cheers:

I think all this is a very individual opinion. This is about believe and about what you WANT to believe. Some people like the thought of the loved ones looking after them, and every time you come across something that remind you of that person makes you feel good. We will never for sure know if that was indeed that person's spirit. You believe in what you want to believe, fook the rest.

Like I said on the post before, I believe in Angels, maybe all the experiences I had was just a very, very, very good coincidence, maybe it wasn't but I would like to believe it was an Angel, it makes me feel good. It gives me hope. :)

I had an "experience" I have been unable to explain. I neither believe nor disbelieve in spirits.

It was around 15 years ago shortly after my mother had passed away. The wife and kids were asleep and I went to climb the stairs to go to bed. I didn't switch the light on as there was good moonlight coming through the window at the top of the stairs.
I noticed the outline of someone half way up the stairs and thought it was one of the kids. I asked if everything was ok and went to pick the "child" up but there was nothing there. My hands went straight through.
I felt icy cold instantly but put that down to shock and more than a bit of fear.

My wife and Dad put it down to my imagination. I was completely sober and have never took drugs of any kind. I have never experienced anything like it again and nor do I wish to do so.

You should change your name from erbs to orbs. :Laugh:

I'll have to get myself up to
header_logo_uk.gif
cause I cant see anything. :err:

:Cheers:

Nowt wrong with your eyes Dave.

A don't want to offend anyone but this all strikes me as fear and desperation.!
The fear of dying and the desperation of hoping there is something after death.

Ma missus is in to this aswell and frankly a don't even talk to her about it anymore as a had a "near pish myself experience" watching one of her favourite programs.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ&feature=PlayList&p=6F73EB12514D939E&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=34]YouTube - Most Haunted - Mary Loves Dick![/ame]

On a serious note,if your need to believe is that bad then frankly you will believe anything and thats not called faith, its called being gullible.
FFs, we used to believe the world was flat and that God lived in the sky with a snowy white beard but over time we have evolved, hence the reason religion is plummeting in numbers.
Science has set people free of this "believe what a tell you or you will be punished shit" .

This is a hack forum where we often take things to bits to see how they work and make things work better or different.
Do you think Nagra 3 will be cracked by some dude who saw it in a vision or if we all get together and combine our Psychic energy our boxes might work again???
No, it will be cracked by science and Mathematics and a belief in the facts and days of hard work.

It scares me that one day some of you might be called up for jury duty on a borderline case and put belief into your decision.
Its good to question things but to answer them with no facts,proof or evidence is a fookin joke and should be binned and labeled as hocus pocus shite...

Don't know if anyone has ever seen Celebrity Ghost Stories on Bio before, but it's very interesting for people who know (believe) and for those who don't it's also very entertaining - everyone like a ghost story.

Have a look at some on YouTube, mainly American celebs but people there you will know, like David Carradine, Chatchi out of Happy Days... Pottys out of Happy days (now a director). There are a couple of playlist half way down too... Some very spooky stuff there and inspriring accounts too.

YouTube - Celebrity ghost stories

Sceptics and 'belivers' will always mix like oil and water. Sceptics anoy the hell out of me - but I try and understand their views by understanding their nature, conditioning and life experience.

Last Christmas I bought a really cheesy inflatable Santa and took several pictures of me and our lass in front of it.

If it is raining then the flash will reflect on the water and create millions of Orbs. I posted a picture I took last year as I walked through a local woods, it was must have been Orb-Fest.

Even better than water droplets causing Orbs is the super creepy smokey plasma streaks that you can create by capturing your breathe on a cold night.

Capture your breath on a cold rainy night and the image you create will be filled with 'Orbs' and 'Ectoplasm'.

I feel I should add that I *DO* believe in some sort of paranormal activity, it's quite exciting, but Orbs - especially these type of orbs that people catch on camera are complete nonsense -IMHHO.

:)

Last edited:
I feel I should add that I *DO* believe in some sort of paranormal activity, it's quite exciting, but Orbs - especially these type of orbs that people catch on camera are complete nonsense.
:)

Agreed - Most Haunted take advantage of people as much as fake psychics do. The show has created an army of psychic junkies who think anything and everything is a paranormal sign. It's a shame becasue it just helps condesending sceptics to be more facetious.

I'm not a believer of "orbs" nor do I believe in spirits etc.. Well I do but only out of the bottle :)

It must have been a orb Christmas party, now we are only a stones fro from an old grave yard really nice one as far as grave yards go that is. It’s not been used for at least 50 years it’s that old I don't even think they have any living family members visiting. Peeps just go for a nosey as the monuments etc are very nice.

Now make of it what you will , I personally think its key to digital camera's and in a few years time they will have tweaked the digital processing and the "orb" will be no more.

Let me no what you think of the pic

Q for the believers have I witnessed a orb orgy without even realising it ?

Out of interest, what type of camera was it? Is it a very compact one. How close is the flash to the lens?

Im guesssing your orb orgy is just raindrops or snowflakes causing backscatter.

You can always bank on the Kumbaya Clan to club together and turn sommebodies thread into a piss taking session.
Like I said in my PM to you Eva what you suggested for a section in the forum wouldn't work and as you can see with your own eyes from this thread, I was right.

We had a major fire at a mill in Manchester and there were absolutely loads of orbs visible on the photographs taken by several members of the public who witnessed the incident.
Some had faces clearly visible in them and they were not just in one location or of one particular size.

You will always find those who don't believe and or who are skeptics, but it is each to there own but keep your opinions to the level of the conversation in question.

I bet those who have read the Bible will find they don't believe everything that they read or everything that happened but it has been like that for thousands of years, so, who know weather it did or it didn't.

Back