ghosts ???

dont knock it till youve seen it

the best laugh of the lot is all the non beleivers is when u are close to death or have a illness that can take you over i bet u all pray

that isn't a laugh at all.

that's desperation m8.

and at that moment no one above will be listening.
you die or you get better.
so lets not go there with that shit unless you can prove otherwise.

Some people only believe what they have seen with their own eyes. They say they believe in science, and dont believe in anything until things have been proven scientifically. Let's not forget that modern science has only been around a couple of hundred years and still has an awful lot to learn.

Even when hundreds of thousands of people all over the world report their experiences with orbs, spirits, angels, visions, past life experiences, near death experiences, miracle cures, these people will scoff at it because they like to live in their own little box and sneer at anything that might actually have to make them think beyond what's on tv and where they are going on their next holiday.

Even for me to say i have seen orbs myself they will discount that, say it was imaginary, i'm nuts whatever, go ahead i'm well used to it. I'm still not going to pretend that i don't see spirit just because you lot will make a laugh out of it.

Good on you, magnu for posting this thread, i find it a very interesting subject. :)

that isn't a laugh at all.

that's desperation m8.

and at that moment no one above will be listening.
you die or you get better.
so lets not go there with that shit unless you can prove otherwise.
well prove to me there isnt a life after death

Some people only believe what they have seen with their own eyes. They say they believe in science, and dont believe in anything until things have been proven scientifically. Let's not forget that modern science has only been around a couple of hundred years and still has an awful lot to learn.

Even when hundreds of thousands of people all over the world report their experiences with orbs, spirits, angels, visions, past life experiences, near death experiences, miracle cures, these people will scoff at it because they like to live in their own little box and sneer at anything that might actually have to make them think beyond what's on tv and where they are going on their next holiday.

Even for me to say i have seen orbs myself they will discount that, say it was imaginary, i'm nuts whatever, go ahead i'm well used to it. I'm still not going to pretend that i don't see spirit just because you lot will make a laugh out of it.

Good on you, magnu for posting this thread, i find it a very interesting subject. :)

If I told you I seen and had a conversation with Jesus, you would probably think I am a nut job or part of David Ickes clan.

I will believe in ghosts when I see one and until then I will never believe in them.

You on the other hand believe because you believe you have experienced it, maybe I would be like that if I had seen things to...but I haven't.

That is true jaffa, but you made an interesting and well balanced post, you didn't laugh at the op and totally discount his beliefs.

I'm not trying to make you believe anything, i don't care whether you believe in ghosts or not, the point i am making here is that there is no need to ridicule somebody just because you dont agree with what they say.

Plus if Jesus is what he is claimed to be by millions all over the world, he should be perfectly capable of materialising and holding a conversation with you if he wanted to. ;)

well prove to me there isnt a life after death

you prove there is m8.

i'm open minded.

my wife got sucked into the spiritualist church thing after her dad died.

I supported her because she was so distraught i thought it might be of some comfort to her.

after years of her listening to these idiots she eventually realised it was utter balls.

my wife is fairly smart in my opinion but it still took a long while till she caught on it was all shit.

I don't believe in ghosts and neither does my friend here, Heath Ledger.

A can plainly see ghosts,,but then again a just smoked a big bag of crack....:specsavers:

do anyone believe in s ghost????

i do.... ive believe in ghosts,and for the first time ive actually seen one
not with the naked eye but from some digital photos,i took some photo's
on crimbo day last year,but last nite i transfered them onto the pc last nite,
i was gobsmacked cos out of the photo's that was taken three off them
had orbs (ghosts)on them ive checked the detail of them and they are
orbs,me missis thought it might be a speck of dust on the lens but these orbs
are in different places on the pixs.i believe that the orbs could be my mum
who died in january last year,it was the first crimbo without her,also she was
close to my grandaughter who was four at the time,maybe my mum was checkin everyone to see if we were all ok

the first one just at the side of the teddy

the second one is between my dad and grandaughter and daughters boyfriend

and the third one is near my grandaughter feet and above grandson head

what do you think ???
ive been able to see and smell ghosts here is one you never knew you see the orbs balls zome into the orb close as you can and you will see the face a orb is a person but you only see the face ive been looking at these for years and i find them very interesting :)

you prove there is m8.

i'm open minded.

my wife got sucked into the spiritualist church thing after her dad died.

I supported her because she was so distraught i thought it might be of some comfort to her.

after years of her listening to these idiots she eventually realised it was utter balls.

my wife is fairly smart in my opinion but it still took a long while till she caught on it was all shit.
what i am doing is saying to prove to a non beleiver is almost imposible
the same as to prove that there isnt a life after death is almost impossible so we are in a no win situation

in my thoughts to prove to you we wopuld have to get a spirit form to materilise in front of you somebody you know

m8 there are mediums who talk to spirit who have been waiting yrs for this to happen

i am 1

but i do beleive

People will construe information to suit their belief.

People think is a certain thing happens then it relates to a dead person and nothing will change their mind on that.

If this makes the individual happy then I suppose thats a good thing.

What I dont believe in, is dead family members that will talk to Tom, Dick or Harry and allow them to earn money. I just dont get that.

Proof denies belief, but without belief God is nothing !!

I personally dont believe in ghosts or the paranormal. I have always wondered tho, Do people want to believe it that much that they will believe anything in order to give them some meaning.

I doubt that there Is an afterlife even tho it would be cool. (i come back as a mod and ban all english content ;))

How ever I do believe in little green men who come down from space and anal probe us. Mozr told me he waits with baited breath for their return.

what i am doing is saying to prove to a non beleiver is almost imposible
the same as to prove that there isnt a life after death is almost impossible so we are in a no win situation

in my thoughts to prove to you we wopuld have to get a spirit form to materilise in front of you somebody you know

m8 there are mediums who talk to spirit who have been waiting yrs for this to happen

i am 1

but i do beleive

I will never ridicule anyone for their believes (unless they are Mancs or Celtic supporters...lol)

But believers must also accept that we will never believe unless it is proven....something which cannot be done.

Maybe one day I will believe but until then I will op out.

Joking aside I've seen a ghost,the same one twice.

It still affects me to this day,I refuse to sit at the bottom of the stairs without a light on the landing and I won't face a mirror or a door when I sleep.

How many people on here have a mirror in their bedrooms by the way? Does it point towards your bed when you are asleep?

If you do then that is bad and you really shouldn't do it. Maybe davidh understands what I'm getting at,he seems to be quite open-minded.

What I dont believe in, is dead family members that will talk to Tom, Dick or Harry and allow them to earn money. I just dont get that.

i have yet to find a true medium who has made money from doing readings

my wife and i used to go to churches in manchester to do a service

and we charged £6 for traveling expenses

it used to cost me more in petrol

so me make any money
no m8

The day my father died i saw my uncle, his brother, come to collect him. Make of that what you will.

I am not a medium but sometimes when i am doing reiki i get given messages for my clients, these are always things that i could not possibly know myself but turn out to be true and things that are very important to them. And as i said i see orbs and occasionally ghosts, although i prefer to use the term spirit.

Fook me a real ghost...
oooohhhhh,am going tae the bad fire for that one....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFNoHWXTRU]YouTube - Rest in peace Patrick Swayze - Ghost tribute[/ame]

@ cronus the dead cant harm you,only the living can

I know mate. Its not a question of harm,that doesn't bother me. I agree that a lot are family members who have passed over but still 'looking out' for those left behind. It seems especially prevalent with older people and grandchildren,its quite common to witness orbs around young family members just days or short weeks after a passing.

Its a fear of the unknown that I don't like. I was 5yrs old when I saw a ghost. An old guy around 60-65yrs of age. I'm getting goose bumps just writing this now.

Saw him again when I was 11 but the second time was worse. Maybe older and wiser but the 2nd time affected me more and still bothers me to this day.

Last edited:
i have yet to find a true medium who has made money from doing readings

my wife and i used to go to churches in manchester to do a service

and we charged £6 for traveling expenses

it used to cost me more in petrol

so me make any money
no m8

I dont know what you do, so my comment was not made directly at you for making money david. I was meaning the ones in general who charge money for any sort of spiritual reading etc

Does you believe in God, the devil etc or purely talking to spirits etc?

Back