I believe in god!

new_smilie_colors1.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

new_smilie_colors1.gif

Argh!

Looks like the beauty treatments working any how, even if you don't believe in ghosts thats some big improvement should use it as your avatar.

True or False, Fact or Fiction we are all entitled to our own opinion and to follow our own beliefs weather they be religious, spiritual or scientific.

Still people who say man never landed on the moon like i said fact or fiction.

Alright Stevie lad, you know what it's like, it's the weekend, the usual suspects IQ drops to single figures and this thread is irresistable fodder; like monkeys playing with a tyre... Just another day on DW man, calm down, it was an eventuallity so why upset yourself mate...

Teacher should make them all sit at the front of class :)

Alright Stevie lad, you know what it's like, it's the weekend, the usual suspects IQ drops to single figures and this thread is irresistable fodder; like monkeys playing with a tyre... Just another day on DW man, calm down, it was an eventuallity so why upset yourself mate...

Translation:

The people who use logic and reason to try and understand life laugh at the mystical members on here who choose any port in a storm, deciding to use faith to protect themselves from the cold reality of life and death.

oooohhh get her :Laugh:

Translation:

The people who use logic and reason to try and understand life laugh at the mystical members on here who choose any port in a storm, deciding to use faith to protect themselves from the cold reality of life and death.

I'm somewhere in the middle between the science and mystical communities.

I want to believe in the spooky stuff as it makes for some great reading on a cold winters night but my primary school science lessons are constantly rooting me in reality. (well, perhaps not).

Translation:

oooohhh get her :Laugh:

Bahhhhhhh... Just dangle a mirror infront of them and they forget all about the tyre on a rope ;)

Not doing much for the stereotype of an athiest mate. https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/239276/#post1774819

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen orbs and loads of other stuff.

I lived in an old farmhouse in Australia, I think it was built in 1860 and that's old for OZ.

When we first moved in I noticed an upside down cross on the wall and being that my grand mother was a church goer, that didn't sit right with me and removed it, then thought nothing more of it. A couple months went by and my mate was waking up in the middle of the night screaming. He said a demon was trying to kill him and he was no church goer. I was sleeping soundly in my room and never felt safer than in that house. So I thought he was just being paranoid and left it at that.

As the weeks went by we decided to fix the place up as the farmer didn't charge us any rent, he just wanted someone to keep an eye on his prize bull.
So we we ripping up the floor boards in my room, cos there were a few damaged ones and we ended up ripping nearly the whole floor up. Then we discovered a grave under there, but the body had been removed. So just to be safe we put cross on top and went about repairing the floor. At the exact moment we did that my brother came running in from the lounge room saying he heard a screech coming from where we were and his face was as white as a ghost. We heard nothing and thought he was just being paranoid.

Now a few weeks later I was in the kitchen and just glanced over my shoulder and it was standing at the front door. A tall black shadow at least 7ft tall and then it disappeared into the wall. So I was being paranoid now and thought I was seeing things.

So a couple more weeks went past and we had some mates round and one them was a church goer. So we started talking about what we had seen and heard happening in this house. Most of my mates were sceptical or just laughed and the church goer said the devil was after us. Right at that moment the whole room went dark, and I remember looking up at the light but it was still on. All my mates freaked out including the churchgoer and thought they were going to die. I wasn't scared, just curious in end I got up and told the dark entity to leave your not welcome here and then it was gone.
That's just some of what happened, I have seen a lot of orbs in that house and even found away to track the entity's using divination. There is loads more to the experiences I had in that house.

I have seen how lots of different people react when confronted with this sort of stuff, for real! The mockers are the first to run, then there are those that will never speak of such thing's again and then there are those that accept that there is more to the universe than we know but that last group of people is very small. most try to pretend it never happened.

To tell you truth I envy those who have never seen such things, life must be so simple for you.

Sorry for the long post, but was in the mood to share :)

I'm saying nothing.

I want to.

But I won't.

Is that teacher or preacher,?
IQ's dropping,,oh a forgot only the dumb question with logic and reason, the believers obviously know something us mere mortals don't.
ITS JUST A SHAME YOU CAN'T PROOVE IT...

The mockers are the first to run

To tell you truth I envy those who have never seen such things, life must be so simple for you.

Ha ha, 'the mockers are the first to run'. That's your new signature mate... or the title for a film... that has to be used somewhere, lol... very funny..

Is that teacher or preacher,?
IQ's dropping,,oh a forgot only the dumb question with logic and reason, the believers obviously know something us mere mortals don't.
ITS JUST A SHAME YOU CAN'T PROOVE IT...

Preacher!?!? having that much of an effect lol? Not preaching anything mate and there is nothing I have wrote which can be classed as preaching. Now, telling someone what they should be and should not be believing, now that is preaching. Trying to shame someone to think like you by taking a facesious condesending tone, that's preaching.

People here have tried doing the aforementioned, and, you might notice, they all come from the same camp.

Prove it? If we posted a list of links to reports, studies, documentries, scientists, debates.... would you look at them? davidh has posted a link, did you spend any amount of time looking through that site with an unbias focus? Nah mate.

But there is no shame in that, all you have to do is captitulate and just say, 'no mate, I don't really care, I have no interest in reading it, alls I have is an opinion, not an interest'.... And that's fine mate, there's nothing wrong with that, but you can't at the same time be very outspoken and forthright about something you have very little knowledge or interest in.

People here talk about facts and science. Thruth is, none of you have any interest in science or facts. Any science or facts on this or most subjects for you's comes from the TV, media, news papers or dingo dick dave down the pub - and this you think entitles you to an outspoken opinion on the subject; it shouldn't.

What you's have is a belief, just like a religious/spiritual person might. You know your reality, they know theirs. You are not as different as you like to think you are. We can share our personal beliefs but not our personal knowings.

And so I think there is no discussion left here, from me anyway. The thread is starting to suffer from tail chasing dog syndrome. But just remember one thing hoppy, the mockers never run... no no... run mockers, RUN.... no no... errrrrm.. ... ... shit ... don't run in moccasins... ... what was it now ... something about running mockers... ... alright son, so you just remember that!!! ;)

People here have tried doing the aforementioned, and, you might notice, they all come from the same camp.

here we go.

so what "camp" would that be?

never mind, i'm of to watch randall and hopkirk on ITV4. it's based on a true story you know.
you keep chasing the ghosties if it makes you happy m8.
and give my regards to derek pakorah :)

Ha ha, 'the mockers are the first to run'. That's your new signature mate... or the title for a film... that has to be used somewhere, lol... very funny..

Preacher!?!? having that much of an effect lol? Not preaching anything mate and there is nothing I have wrote which can be classed as preaching. Now, telling someone what they should be and should not be believing, now that is preaching. Trying to shame someone to think like you by taking a facesious condesending tone, that's preaching.

Prove it? If we posted a list of links to reports, studies, documentries, scientists, debates.... would you look at them? davidh has posted a link, did you spend any amount of time looking through that site with an unbias focus? Nah mate.

But there is no shame in that, all you have to do is captitulate and just say, 'no mate, I don't really care, I have no interest in reading it, alls I have is an opinion, not an interest'.... And that's fine mate, there's nothing wrong with that, but you can't at the same time be very outspoken and forthright about something you have very little knowledge or interest in.

People here talk about facts and science. Thruth is, none of you have any interest in science or facts. Any science or facts on this or most subjects for you's comes from the TV, media, news papers or dingo dick dave down the pub - and this you think entitles you to an outspoken opinion on the subject; it shouldn't.

What you's have is a belief, just like a religious/spiritual person might. You know your reality, they know theirs. You are not as different as you like to think you are. We can share our personal beliefs but not our personal knowings.

And so I think there is no discussion left here, from me anyway. The thread is starting to suffer from tail chasing dog syndrome. But just remember one thing hoppy, the mockers never run... no no... run mockers, RUN.... no no... errrrrm.. ... ... shit ... don't run in moccasins... ... what was it now ... something about running mockers... ... alright son, so you just remember that!!! ;)

Alright son remember that?lol
Am 38 ffs..

So am a mocker that knows nothing ehh?
A looked at Davids link and yeh a view all sites like that with suspicion.
For every person that has their outer body experience and they are usually very happy to tell everyone and wee brother about it there are thousands that don't see a damn thing and am one of them!

When a was 8 years old a was seriously ill and a was dead for over 2min with ma family all round ma hospital bed in Yorkhill .
Ma dad was told it was 50/50 if a would survive but to expect the worse.
I had been ill for weeks then one day a remember lying on the couch and a started to hallucinate as ma temperature went through the roof and ma breathing got shallow.
Ma mum told me it was strange as i had been in pain for weeks but before a passed out a had a big smile on ma face.
A remember clear as day that a felt "no" pain whatsoever before a passed out but a don't remember seeing angels or family members or a set of stairs with a big shiny light..
After a passed out a don't remember seeing anything a just remember waking up a couple of days later and wondering what all the fuss was about.

Its natural to see things before you die as your body goes into a kinda safe mode and shields the pain by flooding your brain with natural chemicals.
A was totally relaxed and it was the most peaceful i have ever felt and a was only 8 yrs old.
If an 8 yr old can accept mortality without fear then why can't adults.?

My experience has given me a positive outlook in life and that is to enjoy it whilst it lasts and have no fear of death and take religion and throw it right out the fookin window as its the biggest con thats held the human race back for generations.
Religion might work for some people but usually thats down to fear thats installed at a very young age to make you do good things and avoid sinning.
Only religion could enforce good manners and threaten you when you do bad, only religion could be that patronising.
I do good because i want to and yeh ave done bad but a have a moral compass that tells me that not some clown with a dog collar and a bible in his hand.

If you want to go on questioning the so called after life then thats your choice but your wasting the most precious thing money can't buy,,your own life.
There are some things in life you have to accept and death is one of them but its nothing to fear.....

You're taking it too personally now Hoppy, was trying to have a laugh with you at the end there. Most things I am saying here are going in one ear and out the other, it's a common theme, which is why I have to recognise it as a waste of energy.

Just becasue you didn't see much when you were ill doesn't mean that no one else did... Also like to tell you that all the theories about chemicals in the brain are rubbish becasue cardiac arrest means dead, as in, no brain and no heart functions, dead, which means that an NDE is evidence of consciousness living on after the body is totally dead. Look up NDE Org on google and read people accounts on there, there are thousands mate... thousands... all different but with very common themes. Look them up on youtube... look up athiests who had an NDE on youtube... lots and lots of stuff out there.

If your outlook is of a cynical nature though then we all just have to agree to disagree. Myself and others on here have experienced things which are of a paranormal nature, and no matter how sarky anyone wants to get on here, they can never touch that... And we just have to let you get on with the cynacism in your minds calling us liars, mumbo jumbos, fantasists or whatever other insult and slice of negetivity mate...

Just another day in the life of someone who wants to seek out more about the meaning of life... Just another day mate thats all...

Made this for fudgie, hope you can have a laugh at it too!!

You're taking it too personally now Hoppy, was trying to have a laugh with you at the end there. Most things I am saying here are going in one ear and out the other, it's a common theme, which is why I have to recognise it as a waste of energy.

Just becasue you didn't see much when you were ill doesn't mean that no one else did... Also like to tell you that all the theories about chemicals in the brain are rubbish becasue cardiac arrest means dead, as in, no brain and no heart functions, dead, which means that an NDE is evidence of consciousness living on after the body is totally dead. Look up NDE Org on google and read people accounts on there, there are thousands mate... thousands... all different but with very common themes. Look them up on youtube... look up athiests who had an NDE on youtube... lots and lots of stuff out there.

If your outlook is of a cynical nature though then we all just have to agree to disagree. Myself and others on here have experienced things which are of a paranormal nature, and no matter how sarky anyone wants to get on here, they can never touch that... And we just have to let you get on with the cynacism in your minds calling us liars, mumbo jumbos, fantasists or whatever other insult and slice of negetivity mate...

Just another day in the life of someone who wants to seek out more about the meaning of life... Just another day mate thats all...

Made this for fudgie, hope you can have a laugh at it too!!

No you haven't.

You might have seen thing which you choose to explain using tales of ghosts and ghoulies rather than accepting that logic and common sense will give you a very rational explanation.

These orbs for instance.

Easily explained. They are dust or moisture particles caught by the camera flash but you choose to expalin it as some magical ghostly apparition.

Utter twatflaps.

No you haven't.

You might have seen thing which you choose to explain using tales of ghosts and ghoulies rather than accepting that logic and common sense will give you a very rational explanation.

These orbs for instance.

Easily explained. They are dust or moisture particles caught by the camera flash but you choose to expalin it as some magical ghostly apparition.

Utter twatflaps.

No I haven't? Ummm, yes I have - how's that for an argument? Geez mate, get off your ego before you fall off...

I agree that orb spotting is futile as evidence becasue they are more than likely dust... Pure arrogance on display there V14, you're well out of order mate - how can you have a ressonable debate with someone so arrogant and close minded - answer - you can't.

Back