ghosts ???

Some had faces clearly visible in them and they were not just in one location or of one particular size.

There's a brave claim. Let's see those photographs please.

Not much action at the bottom of the garden btw. My little friend Mr. Robin and his wife, a couple of puzzled squirrels and next doors cat so far. :shakeshead:

Some had faces clearly visible in them and they were not just in one location or of one particular size.

Oh come on Stevie ffs mate. :)

Faces in Orbs.

Why would there be faces in an orb, are they wee port holes with ghost peering through?

If you look hard enough at random patterns, the human mind will try to make sense of the randomness and attempt to build images, if you expect to see a face then you WILL see a face, it's simply a trick of the mind.

You haven't got a link to these photographs have you?

Not much action at the bottom of the garden btw. My little friend Mr. Robin and his wife, a couple of puzzled squirrels and next doors cat so far. :shakeshead:

I'll dig the disc out with them on and post some of them it was a few years age when the fire occurred so be patient.

i've seen those orb faces myself.

moon.jpg

moon.jpg

LMAO, I was wondering how long it would be before something like this appeared.

My opinion.

Ghosties - Maybe (I like to think they are real and have had a few unexplained things happen to me and my family).

Orbs. - **** off.

The neighbours wasnt out sunbathing then was she ;)

I'll dig the disc out with them on and post some of them it was a few years age when the fire occurred so be patient.

Appreciate that mate.

Can you give us a date and location mate, we might be able to Google them.

You prefer the company of gullible people?

Given the choice, lol. But seriously, that's a little extreme mate. I prefer the company of people with open minds, positive people who don't think belief, faith or intuition are bad qualities. I don't like people who build themselves up by sniggering or mocking people who challenge thier 'reality' (not saying you personally do that).

It's always anoying when someone has an outspoken view on a subject where they only surround themselves with one side of an argument, resulting in ignorance and stereotypes, like, oh, you're spiritual, that means you are into organised religion, believe in heaven and hell and god is a bloke what sits on a cloud stroking his beard. Just really biggoted arogance.

People of this new athiest movement, fronted by people like Richard Dawkins and Derren Brown etc, can't see that they are just as cultish as extreme religious nuts; both are are the same, one group looks down on you for not being religious, and the other for being religious... Think it's hillarious how the new athiest cannot see this when they are buying a cultish t-shirt off Dawkin's website!

Friend of mine, talks every night with his granddad for the past 5 years, since he died. (at least that's what he claims)

Who am I to say he is lying or going crazy?

some weird sh*t happens out there, I tell ya!

I once worked with a lady that could ask 'ghosts' to walk through my house and tell me where all my furniture was.

Strange talent.

I tested her and she was spot on.

Scary Mary I called her. :)

Friend of mine, talks every night with his granddad for the past 5 years, since he died. (at least that's what he claims)

Who am I to say he is lying or going crazy?

some weird sh*t happens out there, I tell ya!

he may well do.
but i bet you his granddad doesn't answer him back.

Iv seen them orbs in countless photos, images

Specs of dusts are all.

As my Grandad said, ill belive in ghosts when one pays my Electricity bill

Some, in fact probably most of the orbs in pictures, can be explained by dust, light reflection etc etc, but definitely not all.

Most Haunted definitely has a lot to answer for, personally i dont watch it and think its a load of made up rubbish. But just because stuff like that is out there doesn't mean that ghosts aren't real.

I have spoken to many people over the years that have had experiences with deceased relatives appearing to them, and as i said earlier, i have had this experience myself. So are we all hallucinating then, or fooling ourselves because we are grieving, or what other so called rational explanations are the sceptics going to make up to explain these occurrences away?

I once worked with a lady that could ask 'ghosts' to walk through my house and tell me where all my furniture was.

Strange talent.

I tested her and she was spot on.

Scary Mary I called her. :)

To be fair, 191 empty beer cans and a pair of skiddy undies aren't really furniture.

To be fair, 191 empty beer cans and a pair of skiddy undies aren't really furniture.

LMAO, you just made me spill my 192nd can!

You missed my bed of chip wrappers and kebab boxes, so you aren't as good as she was.

moon.jpg

Looks like the beauty treatments working any how, even if you don't believe in ghosts thats some big improvement should use it as your avatar.

True or False, Fact or Fiction we are all entitled to our own opinion and to follow our own beliefs weather they be religious, spiritual or scientific.

Still people who say man never landed on the moon like i said fact or fiction.

Back