ghosts ???

Munkey. Stop letting facts and scientific evidence get in the way please.

They are magical balls containing human souls.

So shut up.

My camera just told me that it'd like to take naked pics of her at number 32 moz, now if that ain't a haunted camera I don't know what is. Better call some ghostbusters to repossession my camera me thinks.

Alright guys - enough about orbs man. I think it's unanimous that this orbs on photographs phenomenom is something borne out of the Most Haunted craze and is by no means hard evidence of a spirit. There no need to keep going over old ground... There are lots of other interesting acounts and testaments in the thread though.

Alright guys - enough about orbs man.

In a roundabout way I agree with you.

To circle the debate around this one idea is wrong.

This debate about orbs has circulated around, and should stop

It is like bouncing a ball against a fence, pointless.

We all live on the same globe, so we should gather at the circumference of the orb debate and encircle ourselves with love.

Orbs.

My camera just told me that it'd like to take naked pics of her at number 32 moz, now if that ain't a haunted camera I don't know what is. Better call some ghostbusters to repossession my camera me thinks.

Does she have nice orbs? Since this might explain it.

Is that the same as a 'out of face' experience?

I had one of thjse last night.

In you case that would be out of brain experience, sorry no it would not, you need a brain to have one of them. :banana:

Jesus H Christ it's Oscar Wilde.

oscar_wilde%5B1%5D.jpg

Any more bon mots?

In you case that would be out of brain experience, sorry no it would not, you need a brain to have one of them. :banana:

If you've still got that old tin helmet belonging to your grandad, now would be a good time to look it out. ;)

:Cheers:

Oh I just chortled, may even have been a snigger.

You crazy patter merchant.

Back