ghosts ???

I dont know what you do, so my comment was not made directly at you for making money david. I was meaning the ones in general who charge money for any sort of spiritual reading etc

Does you believe in God, the devil etc or purely talking to spirits etc?
there are a lot of scammers out there m8
i do know
i do beleive in god
i dont beleive in the devil but i do beleive in evil
and yes i do talk to spirit
in a message i just ell ppl what is told to me
i try to bring proof that there is life after death and i ask the spirit to give me proof something that i wouldnt know
that is the only way i can work
if i could bring a spirit form to the person and they recognised him/her i would love to do that
but that is a different type of mediumship

the main thing is to bring comfort to a person who is hurting from a loss if i can do that i have done my job

what i am doing is saying to prove to a non beleiver is almost imposible
the same as to prove that there isnt a life after death is almost impossible so we are in a no win situation

in my thoughts to prove to you we wopuld have to get a spirit form to materilise in front of you somebody you know

m8 there are mediums who talk to spirit who have been waiting yrs for this to happen

i am 1

but i do beleive

It's impossible to prove to a non believer for one simple reason i.e there is no proof.
None. Not an ounce.

If you get comfort in your faith then good for you is what I say.

may your god go with you.

Last edited:
From a scientific point of view, the spots on those images are most likely backscattered light from a dust particle in the air, in close proximity to the camera.

Being so close to the lens will cause spherical abberation which is why it would appear as a large circle rather than an intense spot.

However, if people take comfort from them being ghosts, then I guess they're ghosts.

I take it they are face to face meetings? I dont know much about it tbh as I dont believe in it.

But if it does give ppl some closure on death then thats cool.

Each to their own I suppose.

I believe Colin Fry used to do the full ectoplasm bit, but had to give it up because it was far too physically draining on him.

A friend of mine saw him doing it years ago, said it was the most amazing thing he ever saw!

It's impossible to prove to a non believer for one simple reason i.e there is no proof.
None. Not an ounce.

But its also easy to denounce something without ever understanding it. If you were willing to look further then there is a whole lot more.

Categorically denying something because you have no perception of it is a flawed argument.

I believe Colin Fry used to do the full ectoplasm bit, but had to give it up because it was far too physically draining on him.

A friend of mine saw him doing it years ago, said it was the most amazing thing he ever saw!

Colin Fry is an idiot.

sorry eva.

I don't personally watch his show and ok his ears make you laugh, but my friend, whom i believe, says he is an amazingly gifted medium. And he has met him personally and as i said saw spirit materialise in front of him.

I also have another female friend that sees ghosts regularly, it's quite funny when you go to the pub with her and she says we can't sit at that table mr so and so is sitting at it lol

Last edited:
I don't personally watch his show and ok his ears make you laugh, but my friend, whom i believe, says he is an amazingly gifted medium. And he has met him personally and as i said saw spirit materialise in front of him.

I also have another female friend that sees ghosts regularly, it's quite funny when you go to the pub with her and she says we can't sit at that table mr so and so is sitting at it lol

my friend says motherwell will win the spl next season.

c'mon eva ;)

lmao there's a difference. He believes it because he hopes it will happen, this is something my friend saw happen.

It's not like my neighbours granny's dentist's neice's plumber heard there was an n3 hack out lol ;)

Plus i have seen spirit myself :)

lmao there's a difference. He believes it because he hopes it will happen, this is something my friend saw happen.

It's not like my neighbours granny's dentist's neice's plumber heard there was an n3 hack out lol ;)

Plus i have seen spirit myself :)

no you haven't.

admit it ;)

lol but i have and i know i have. I haven't seen full materialisations many times, only a couple, but i see orbs regularly. :)

I know you aren't going to believe me simply because you don't want to. You would prefer to believe that its a figment of my imagination even though in every other way i appear to be a rational sane indivual. Although my ex probably would argue with that one ;)

I used to see orbs.

Especially when my wife was out.

I ended up realising they were v14's balls bouncing up and down on my nose.

well prove to me there isnt a life after death

Prove to me that we are not the result of a massive purple ape who wanked us into existence. I also firmly believe that the entire human experience is based on one bad episode of Brookside. Prove me wrong!

Am I absurd? Only absurd as those who asked me to disprove the intangible.

Orbs my arse.

Dust is the word.

@ Magnu...

The Orbs are telling you to get your duster out. :)

Orbs my arse, they are the weakest excuse for 'seeing a ghost' ever invented.

I'm off to the bottom of the garden with my camera.

I'll post my results later.

It's hard to know magnu, yes i do believe in spirit and it could be your mum coming back to check on you all and let you know she is ok. :)

I have seen quite a few orbs myself, the most amazing one was on my dad's birthday the first year after he died, it was a light green colour and danced around in front of me and then alighted on my outstretched finger and stayed there for a few minutes. Was absolutely amazing and made me cry.

I regularly see orbs when i do reiki or work with spirit, different colours and sizes, they are wonderful and i love working with them, they always fill me with joy and a sense of peace and calm.

Have seen an orb too. Smelt a floral, freshly cut grass kind of smell in a very small area, which I thought was very odd as it was in such a small confined space of say 1 foot square, if that... Then out of nowhere a small green orb just started dancing around infront of me with the sort of grace of something like a butterfly. It had a burnt orange trail as it moved... Only there for about 10 seconds then flew through a my closed blinds!!!

No idea who/what it was but all I know it that it was natural (others would call it 'super natural') but to me, it was just as natural as anything else from nature, and it was an intelligence of some kind.

I wasn't scared at all, nore was I excited. I feel a bit frustrated sometimes as I want to see something like that again.

BTW - de ja vue post - https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/224380/

Last edited by a moderator:
Have seen an orb too. Smelt a floral, freshly cut grass kind of smell in a very small area

roundHedges.jpg

I know, I am an arsehole. I can't help it.

Back