Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neibours are Asian both sides of me..on my left they are from Pakistan and on my right ..they are from India,best neibours you could possibly wish for,i get curries sent round regulary..gifts at Christmas and always friendly waves and smiles when we see them over the fence.I prefare them to most of the English on my council estate..they are good people.

what a fantastic post mate. It shows that not all are bad, in fact its just a minority that spoil it for others and a lot of people focus on the minority and assume that all are the same. People gotta realise that ALL communities/religions etc have bad apples......................

Last edited:
My neibours are Asian both sides of me..on my left they are from Pakistan and on my right ..they are from India,best neibours you could possibly wish for,i get curries sent round regulary..gifts at Christmas and always friendly waves and smiles when we see them over the fence.I prefare them to most of the English on my council estate..they are good people.

Great post m8. Best post of the thread so far.

Remember watch your neibours as not all Muslims are terrorist , but all terrorist are Muslim

I'm an ordinary Muslim and I condemn all acts of violence because they totally against Islam. Do you know the world "Islam" means peace?

These Muslims extremists are Muslims by name only, they follow nothing of what Islam teaches...

I beg to differ mate. The Koran is teaching them quite a few interesting things.
A few quotes:

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"The only true faith in God's sight is Islam." (Surah 3:19)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Remember also that the Koran tells Muslims to lie to the infidels until their numbers are enough! (al-Taqiyya)

I beg to differ mate. The Koran is teaching them quite a few interesting things.
A few quotes:

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

"Believers, when you encounter the infidels on the march, do not turn your backs to them in flight. If anyone on that day turns his back to them, except it be for tactical reasons...he shall incur the wrath of God and Hell shall be his home..." (Surah 8:12-)

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Remember also that the Koran tells Muslims to lie to the infidels until their numbers are enough! (al-Taqiyya)

where did you get said quotes from, think you really need to read the sentence you mention in the whole context of the chapter in order to understand the full meaning of it. Must say you did a super job of cut and paste from some random anti muslim website

here is some quotes from the Bible

"the children of the kingdom [the Jews] shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."Matthew 8:12
Jesus tells his disciples to keep away from the Gentiles and Samaritans, and go only to the Israelites. Matthew 10:5-6
Cities that neither "receive" the disciples nor "hear" their words will be destroyed by God. It will be worse for them than for Sodom and Gomorrah. (see Genesis 19:24). Matthew 10:14-15

Any city that doesn't "receive" the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11
Jesus says that those that believe and are baptized will be saved, while those who don't will be damned. Mark 16:16

Jesus says that entire cities will be violently destroyed and the inhabitants "thrust down to hell" for not "receiving" his disciples.Luke 10:10-15

The "wrath of God" is on all unbelievers.John 3:36

Last edited:
A few quotes:

Lol, unbelievable!!!

Somebody give this guy a pat on the back and a doggy biscuit for just quoting parts of the Qur'an without even putting his source and looking at the background, at what times these where revealed to the Prophet.

Most of the quotes for the Qur'an flying around are incorrect and are for the reasons of incited hatred and recruitment of people into extremist groups.

Secondly, a lot of the quotes (In the case of above, slightly tainted) were revealed at times of war and times of difficulties. which clearly shows they have no significance or add no weight to your argument.

Thirdly, it seems the recent posts have digressed from the original topic and I personally feel the thread has run its course.

Remember watch your neibours as not all Muslims are terrorist , but all terrorist are Muslim

Why do you bother posting , everthing you type is pure nonsense. There are many terrorist originizations that are not muslim sadly some are not to far from our shores.

OK, the first point about the swimming pool is nothing to do with Muslims, even my local swimming pool has certain times allowed when there's women only...Not Muslim women only, just women only..

The second point I don't quite understand, are you saying that Christmas cards are no longer allowed to be sent?

As I know for a fact that millions of Christmas cards were sent last Christmas...

I think you are wrong by stating woman only, I used to work in the place part time so I know what the rules were and who it was for. It was for Muslim woman who were not allowed to be seen by men. The windows were all tinted so no one could see in and only woman life guards were allowed to work in that pool that night.

and on the cards certain local authorities have banned cards with Christian symbols at the request of some Muslim workers

Are you honestly telling me that Islam can coexist with the western culture?

also how about the treatment and rights of woman ?

The Koran talks about killing the disbelievers and various other anti western values.

and is it not fact that the prophet mohamed married a 9 yo girl ? hows do modern muslim depict of that ?

Last edited:
They were cut and pasted from an article and no..it wasn't an anti-muslim site.

Are you trying to say that these quotes aren't in the Koran then?

Got to say though that this one ""Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51) is quite a disturbing quote for a religion to be preaching when living in a western culture.

Got to say though that this one ""Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51) is quite a disturbing quote for a religion to be preaching.

have you read the koran

not just the odd quote but the whole book

did you understand the context of what you quoted

dont think you have an idea what you are talking about ..

koran was written in old arabic and to translate it to modern english is very difficult and thus certain terms and sentences are taken out of context and presented as the usual anti islam bullshit

I think you are wrong by stating woman only, I used to work in the place part time so I know what the rules were and who it was for. It was for Muslim woman who were not allowed to be seen by men. The windows were all tinted so no one could see in and only woman life guards were allowed to work in that pool that night.

and on the cards certain local authorities have banned cards with Christian symbols at the request of some Muslim workers

Are you honestly telling me that Islam can coexist with the western culture?

also how about the treatment and rights of woman ?

The Koran talks about killing the disbelievers and various other anti western values.

With regards to the question about whether or not Islam can coexist with the western culture, i beleive they can.

In the Shariah, it is stated when living in a non-Muslim state, you have to abide by the countries laws, but only those laws which are applicable to you.

For example, the law of drinking and driving, bears no relevance to a Muslim as we are not allowed to drink. Though, it saddens me to say that many Muslim in today's times feel that drinking is allowed and there is nothing wrong with it.

and is it not fact that the prophet mohamed married a 9 yo girl ? hows do modern muslim depict of that ?

For the love of God, this has already been explained to people many a time before but does not seem to get through.

We are talking about a time 1200+ years ago, a time when marriage at that age was common place.

Last edited:

Got to say though that this one ""Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51) is quite a disturbing quote for a religion to be preaching when living in a western culture.

to answer you last quote

That is a actually common mistranslation, but one that is commonly cited by people trying to perpetuate barriers between the religions.

the Arabic word "Awliya" in Surah 5:51 has been wrongly translated as "friend" whereas the correct word would be "protector". The Koran repeatedly states that the role of protector is God's alone.

As a result, many people are under the misconception that this verse commands Muslims to distance themselves from Non-Muslims and to avoid friendship with them. In fact, Islam embraces Christians and Jews as "People of the Book [of God]" and allows for Muslim men to marry Christian or Jewish women if no suitable Muslim women are available. Furthermore, they are NOT required to convert to Islam in order to marry.

In the Shariah, it is stated when living in a non-Muslim state, you have to abide by the countries laws, but only those laws which are applicable to you.

so you pick and choose what laws in the non Muslim country you want to adhere too ?

Can i ask a simple question.
What the fook has all this got to do with the original post.
This thread has strayed well off topic. (as usual)

have you read the koran

not just the odd quote but the whole book

did you understand the context of what you quoted

dont think you have an idea what you are talking about ..

koran was written in old arabic and to translate it to modern english is very difficult and thus certain terms and sentences are taken out of context and presented as the usual anti islam bullshit

Yes I know that the translation is wrong. It should be something along the lines of 'protector' instead of friends but its easy to see how and why it can misconstrued and perverted to suit individuals ideals.

so you pick and choose what laws in the non Muslim country you want to adhere too ?

No u have misinterpreted what i said.

In regards to being applicable, as by my example, muslims are not allowed to drink therefore drinking laws SHOULDN'T apply.

The same applies to drugs.

the problem with the koran is its OLD just like the bible and people take from it what they want in order to justify what they are doing. Why cant we just live our life without looking to the past books written years ago. If there is a god no matter who he / she is or what they are I don't think killing anyone in the name of religion is acceptable.

They are all old book with old laws for olden days not for now, if id had my way id bin them all and start a fresh and treat people they way you would like to be treated

Yes I know that the translation is wrong. It should be something along the lines of 'protector' instead of friends but its easy to see how and why it can misconstrued and perverted to suit individuals ideals.

If you knew the translations were wrong, why post them?????

For the love of God, this has already been explained to people many a time before but does not seem to get through.

We are talking about a time 1200+ years ago, a time when marriage at that age was common place.

So this was 1200+ years ago we will just say ah it was ok? was he not a man of god? should he not know better?

what you and others are doing is right ignore the bad parts just flog the good parts?

didnt see jesus doing that or any other religious icon?????

ps do you condemn the prophets actions of old??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back