Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
To cut a long story short I've never really gotten on with my neighbours. It's not the fact they are Asian at all...It's the fact they are rude, loud, unruly and generally have no respect for anyone living in our street.

Few months ago they were screaming the house down at 1 in the afteroon. I let it go for around 40 minuted but eventually knocked their door and asked them to be quiet. Straight away the mother comes out calling me everything under then sun and calling me a "white tw@t" etc etc. She slams the door in my face and I thought that was the end of it. 30 minutes later police turn up and tell me she is alleging I'm racist and kicked her door after she closed it. After I pointed out to the police she has a solid wood door which she cannot she through so how did she see me kick it they agreed with me she was just generally sh*t stirring...

Forward to about 2 weeks ago I can hear kids in my back garden...I go out with my bat as I thought people were breaking into my shed only to find the neighbours daughter is pissed and stuck on her roof. She had climbed through the attic skylight to go out and got stuck. Her mother didn't give a sh*t so I had to climb up to get her down...

Now this week I'm sat in my front room and watched my neighbours reverse into my car...I went out to see what was happening and the wife gives me a load of abuse and denies hitting the car despite me actually seeing her do it (Only a few scratches). We get into a big argument and she tells me to go back to wherever I came from...I duly tell her the same. Surprise surprise 30 minutes later police turn up after she is alleging I told her to go back to Pakistan. Personally I don't know where she is from is could be Pakistan, India etc etc. I explain to the police I used EXACTLY the same phrase she used to me. This young copper wasn't having any of it and was saying what I said was racist. Luckily the older copper could see where I was coming from and spoke sense to my neighbours explaining if they are big enough to give abuse they are big enough to receive it (his words).

Just totally fcks me off that as soon as you have an argument with them they jump on the old race card...I can honestly see me getting nicked sooner or later as the police are all to quick to jump to the protection of ethnic minorities. I personally couldn't care if my neighbours were black, brown, yellow , white or purple as long as they had a bit of respect for people living around them

/Rant

I hate the race card, pisses me right off and it seems increasingly common despite several towns in the UK where the white man is now the ethnic minority.

I am black and the race card works for me in the opposite way, always getting stopped and the police do not belive a word I say.
so it is swings and roundabouts m8. sorry for your trouble though

That is bad news. I am Asian and I know when you have rude, ignorant neighbours. I have a drive on my street - only few and the number of times I have had to tell my Asian neighbours to move their car and it pisses you off as the chav asian is the worst kind of chav in my opinion - lucky thing that they are shit scared when I do a little playacting with a bit of false aggression.

just get a camera with sound recording and record them being racist and report them to police with evidence i bet they still wouldn't get nicked

i had same problem,shouting and screaming all hours of the night,kids throwing allsorts of crap over the wall and shouting abuse out of the windows arguments over parking to name but a few of the problems.i was knocked out of bed at 2.30 am by the police accused of nicking a plastic number 2 off there front door,why i needed a 2 when i lived at 40?we ended up arguing in the street in front of about a dozen people.the next day the wife gets a phone call at work on her mobile of the police saying she had racially abused our neigbour.they were the ones who thetened to break my arms and legs,they are the ones who forced there way into my home we were the ones accued of race hate,i went stright to my local police station asked for this to be removed of our records.still not sure if it has or not.it was the race hate crime unit that phoned my wife,when i asked were do i go to report a race hate crime the answer was to go through the normal channels,so if this is not racsist against me why cant i report to the race hate unit? we did not abuse anybody as about 12 people said they couldnt believe how i didnt loose my temper,i have asian and black friends im not a racsist,but how easy is it to accuse someone...in the end i sold up and moved...

That is bad news. I am Asian and I know when you have rude, ignorant neighbours. I have a drive on my street - only few and the number of times I have had to tell my Asian neighbours to move their car and it pisses you off as the chav asian is the worst kind of chav in my opinion - lucky thing that they are shit scared when I do a little playacting with a bit of false aggression.

You may get away with that, but other people will not

At the end of the day, if you haven't been racist towards your neighbours you've got nothing to worry about.

I've got a neighbour who does exactly the same thing and plays the race card. However it doesn't worry me because I am never racist towards them and if they accuse me of being racist then they would have to prove it, and they simply wouldn't be able to do that.

At the end of the day, if you haven't been racist towards your neighbours you've got nothing to worry about.

if you think that you need a reality check. i cant believe there are people around daft enough to think "innocent" people are safe.

until the Asian and Black community's stop using the "race card" in order to get what they want. hundreds of people will, continue, to be tarred as "racist". just because they have the temerity to argue or disagree, with members of one of these groups.

I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to your opinion.

I don't think there's any need for the "reality check" or "daft" remarks.......like I'm wrong and you're right

Next time something happens and it sounds like it will, just phone the police yourself and say they have been racist to you. Its nothing they havent done to you, so give them a taste of there own medicine.

Sounds like you have the neighbours from hell!
Your definately not a racist and seem to be handling the situation very well.
Being mixed race I see both sides of racism and I agree that a lot of minorities jump on the bandwagon at any opportunity.
I think many black people walk around with a chip on their shoulder as if the world owed them something, I put this down to the days of slavery (I know that sounds silly!) but seriously this happened 100 years ago and todays youths act like they were a part of it!
On a final note I do believe deep down everyone is a little racist but so what! We live in a multicultural society and your not obliged to like or get on with every race.

sorry to hear of your current plight.

no matter where you go or live every culture/race/religion has it's fair share of racists scum.

Last edited:
no matter where you go or live every culture/race/religion has it's fair share of racists scum.

i absolutely agree with that. There are always some that spoil it for others.

I feel for ya mate, to be accused of something that you arent is something that you shouldnt have to put up with. Maybe you can keep a log of whats happening and cctv is a good idea. You could try installing a fake camera as a deterrent and make sure that can see you installing it, may give them a fright or something. If that doesnt work then proper cctv maybe the way to go.

Hi
Its got nothing to do with their race
They are just playing the system
Prob is if you cry wolf too much then the wolf gets you
You say this is an ongoing thing
Heres what to do
All calls/callouts are logged
So this was the 2nd time wait for the third
Which i believe must be within a 6 month period to work
After that call out ask to have a visit from your local support officer(LSO)
Speak to them and explain
Then when they continue he/she will come to assess the situation
This will mean the same officer deals with all cases then on
Because they are using their race card
a ethnic officer will go with your LSO from then on to deal with it
Now do you think he will side with them
Absolutely not cos thats the last job he will want
cos it makes him feel like he/shes a token cop
As for the CCTV idea it wont work unless you are spending a lot on em(quality)
Just get a voice recording dictaphone that is admisable as evidence
Hope that helps :lovestory

Edit
Oh Im black and hate people abusing the race card
Makes life harder for me and alike when it really happens

Mate do you live in Balamory?

Seriously I have never ever heard of a Police Force working like that...I'm just gonna get a few CCTV cameras installed and let them carry on...Once it's recorded I'll be off to the rozzers with it...

Pointless me trying it any other way as without solid evidence I'm presumed racist when an "ethnic minority" is involved...

You dont have to be a different race to be a shit neighbour so dont confuse the issues. The fact that they are of a different race is incidental and not worth mentioning imv. You could have just had a rant about nuisence neighbours tbh.

You dont have to be a different race to be a shit neighbour so dont confuse the issues. The fact that they are of a different race is incidental and not worth mentioning imv. You could have just had a rant about nuisence neighbours tbh.

Have you even read the post? Race is the issue...The fact that they are Asian and I am not...As soon as anything happens they accuse me of being racist even if I haven't mentioned anything!!!

Clearly you haven't grasped the issue...

Have you even read the post? Race is the issue...The fact that they are Asian and I am not...As soon as anything happens they accuse me of being racist even if I haven't mentioned anything!!!

Clearly you haven't grasped the issue...

I think i have grasped it m8 and yes ive read the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back