Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So naturally mods should be extra vigilant because of the above...

i am, and always have been, happy enough to leave these threads run untill members upset each other so much they put their heads through their monitors

its not a playground, most of us are adults, and with a bit of common sense you will know what the thread is about just by its title

so what if people have different opinions, i personally think all religion is total crap, and the world would be a better place without it

if a specific members way of posting bothers you, click the 'report this post' button, or add the member to your 'ignore' list

simples :proud:

i am, and always have been, happy enough to leave these threads run untill members upset each other so much they put their heads through their monitors

its not a playground, most of us are adults, and with a bit of common sense you will know what the thread is about just by its title

so what if people have different opinions, i personally think all religion is total crap, and the world would be a better place without it

if a specific members way of posting bothers you, click the 'report this post' button, or add the member to your 'ignore' list

simples

Digi, I understand what your saying mate...

But you tell me, what is the point of having rules, if when they are broken, there are no repercussions?

these threads will ALWAYS crop up and always be a hot topic for debate, we did at one point remove every thread about religion, we banned people for posting comments in them, and we were then criticised for not allowing people the freedom to discuss such topics, criticised for banning people who may have been baited into making a remark, and now we get stick for watching what happens

its a technology site, where other topics get discussed as well, if members feel that strongly about this topic either go and join islam4uk or BNP forums, whatever side theyre on, one of those 2 sites will welcome them with open arms and they can then spew as much hatred towards the other party as they feel the need to

as a mod/admin who monitors the site for a hobby, for free, in amoungst the rest of life, its impossible to keep all the members happy all of the time

a new system is being used now that auto tots up points against members, so even if members cannot see it, its there, working, so automatic bans may be in the pipeline for those who keep pushing other membesr

but with threads on topics like this, everyone knows what theyll be about, just dont click on them

:)

Finally, you've admitted your a racist, so we know your agenda already...

I don't understand this comment, ive stated i'm a racist many pages back.

But i havent been racist in this thread nor any other thread since this time last year... so you cant assume my agenda on the basis that a person states he is racist. i have no agenda.

I don't understand this comment, ive stated i'm a racist many pages back.

But i havent been racist in this thread nor any other thread since this time last year... so you cant assume my agenda on the basis that a person states he is racist. i have no agenda.

You have a racist agenda...

another way might be to follow the husband or son down the road to where there are no witnesses & kick the living sh-t out of them ,most of these " asians " are complete cowards when confronted with some good old fashioned violance

Whoa whoa whoa there fella. We dont need this shit on here. That is just plain wrong and should be retracted.

Like digi said these are hot topics of discussion and we should be allowed to air our views, Some people my see some post as downright racist and others not its all about opinions and is healthy to debate. We live in a country that gives us this right and I am also of the opinion that there should be no religion as its the root of all conflict.

Should someone feel hard done by, with a certain post then raise the issue. I enjoy post like this in the sense that it bring various walks of life into the debate.

Until I see a united Islam in this country stand together with the rest of the Uk in condemnation at Islamic extremist acts then I shall never change my opinion about the faith.

another way might be to follow the husband or son down the road to where there are no witnesses & kick the living sh-t out of them ,most of these " asians " are complete cowards when confronted with some good old fashioned violance

and what beating a defenceless husband/son is not a cowardly act!?!? Bloody wally!

The fact now remains that our way of life is being imposed on.

Can you explain how you feel your way of life is being imposed on?

Until I see a united Islam in this country stand together with the rest of the Uk in condemnation at Islamic extremist acts then I shall never change my opinion about the faith.

There are extremists in Islam, just like there are extremists in any religion. But these people are a minority and a very small minority at that.

Every time there is a terror attack it has been condemned by Muslim leaders, so what your saying above is incorrect.

Have you also noticed that during the recent shootings in NI, they referred to them in the news as "the murders" when they were clearly terrorist attacks.

I bet if the attacks had been carried out by Muslim extremists they would have referred to them as terror attacks and called the perpetrators "Islamic Terrorists"...

I see this thread like most of this nature has descended into a full blown race rant. Im sure it was not the op's intention to see that happen as in my view it was about nuscence neighbours (who incidently where prone to playing the race card) They always seem to get twisted to a race row,

Maybe the forum should have a room called lets kick the ethnic minorty forum where the racist could congregate and get on with it.

Some of the posts in this thread make me feel sick

Every time there is a terror attack it has been condemned by Muslim leaders, so what your saying above is incorrect.

Have you also noticed that during the recent shootings in NI, they referred to them in the news as "the murders" when they were clearly terrorist attacks.

I bet if the attacks had been carried out by Muslim extremists they would have referred to them as terror attacks and called the perpetrators "Islamic Terrorists"...

only by the muslim leaders though, you dont see the normal law abiding everyday muslims openly condemning their actions, and casting those responsible out, in NI 2 opposite side came together in the disgust over what happened

only by the muslim leaders though, you dont see the normal law abiding everyday muslims openly condemning their actions, and casting those responsible out

I just don't get this at all, the Muslim leaders represent the Muslim's, therefore, their view is the Muslims view...

I don't know what your asking for, are you expecting every single Muslim in Britain to come up to you and condemn attacks my Muslim extremists?

I'm an ordinary Muslim and I condemn all acts of violence because they totally against Islam. Do you know the world "Islam" means peace?

These Muslims extremists are Muslims by name only, they follow nothing of what Islam teaches...

Can you explain how you feel your way of life is being imposed on?

Yes if you have read previous posts i stated a few reasons.

Swimming pool for muslim woman only no public allowed.
non Christian card allowed at xmas as not to upset muslim faith

I dont see the general muslim public standing up against them tho? and when you say the group in NI were classed are murderers they were also classed as terrorists.

Do you honestly think that muslims would join a protest again the extremists ? No they wont, you might hear the odd voice condemning it but thats about it. I hope I am proved wrong I really do

I just don't get this at all, the Muslim leaders represent the Muslim's, therefore, their view is the Muslims view...

I don't know what your asking for, are you expecting every single Muslim in Britain to come up to you and condemn attacks my Muslim extremists?

I'm an ordinary Muslim and I condemn all acts of violence because they totally against Islam. Do you know the world "Islam" means peace?

These Muslims extremists are Muslims by name only, they follow nothing of what Islam teaches...

That may be the case for some, but you have to admit the young generation is being brainwashed by extreme clerics and this is becoming more and more common. and its more than just a minority now.

Swimming pool for muslim woman only no public allowed.
non Christian card allowed at xmas as not to upset muslim faith

OK, the first point about the swimming pool is nothing to do with Muslims, even my local swimming pool has certain times allowed when there's women only...Not Muslim women only, just women only..

The second point I don't quite understand, are you saying that Christmas cards are no longer allowed to be sent?

As I know for a fact that millions of Christmas cards were sent last Christmas...

That may be the case for some, but you have to admit the young generation is being brainwashed by extreme clerics and this is becoming more and more common. and its more than just a minority now.

I agree that extremist clerics are trying to brainwash young Muslims. But totally disagree that it is more than just a minority.

It is a minority and will always stay a minority...

My neibours are Asian both sides of me..on my left they are from Pakistan and on my right ..they are from India,best neibours you could possibly wish for,i get curries sent round regulary..gifts at Christmas and always friendly waves and smiles when we see them over the fence.I prefare them to most of the English on my council estate..they are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back