Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this was 1200+ years ago we will just say ah it was ok? was he not a man of god? should he not know better?

what you and others are doing is right ignore the bad parts just flog the good parts?

didnt see jesus doing that or any other religious icon?????

ps do you condemn the prophets actions of old??

I don't think I am "flogging" the good parts and ignoring the bad parts

You cannot compare ideals and philosophy of the societies of old and try and say that the prophets actions where wrong.

It was common place in those days for young girls to get married at a young age.

You cannot turn around and compare that to current times.

I don't think I am "flogging" the good parts and ignoring the bad parts

You cannot compare ideals and philosophy of the societies of old and try and say that the prophets actions where wrong.

It was common place in those days for young girls to get married at a young age.

You cannot turn around and compare that to current times.

so your telling me that a prophet can thinks that marrying a 9 yo girl is normal? does he not act on his gods judgements? the creator of life?? but defines this as normal ? IM sorry but its wrong wrong wrong you know it and wont accept it, If i knew the god i believe in did this then i would condemn his actions and not call him my god. I dont care what else the koran says what HE did was wrong in every sense. Not a god in my EYEs

I think this has run it's course and has gone well off topic from the OP

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back