Feckin Racist Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
another way might be to follow the husband or son down the road to where there are no witnesses & kick the living sh-t out of them ,most of these " asians " are complete cowards when confronted with some good old fashioned violance

Your username says it all !!

"Asians" are complete cowards ?......

I thought Mas123 was being a tad over sensitive but after reading drivel like this he is on the money

If you think "good old fashioned violence" against asians is good then perhaps you need to sod off to another website...

another way might be to follow the husband or son down the road to where there are no witnesses & kick the living sh-t out of them ,most of these " asians " are complete cowards when confronted with some good old fashioned violance

No wonder you're called pothead. :grayno:

EDIT: FUBAR69 beat me to it. We don't need this sort of shit here.

i think we should "junk the whole PC thing. let anybody say anything, they are after all only words. anybody, who is fat, skinny, bald, very tall, very short or has glasses, knows what it is like. four eyes, fatty, are common taunts. do they rise up and claim it should be stopped. no, you take it, ignore it or confront your taunter. sadly, for those with "eastern" religions, this is a western country. if your religious beliefs are not compatible with, western living, don't come. if you want to leave to better yourself, fine and dandy. but don't arrive here and start forcing or society to change to make it better for you. rather modify your ways, so they fit in with our society. even for second and third generation Asians, the onus should be on you not, not our society to change and fit in. as time goes no, things will change. this is the nature of society. history says, however, that forcing change never works, it only causes more problems.

I don't consider myself a Racist, others will disagree. i am agnostic, and find all religion, at best amusing. but i am a strong defender of the BRITISH way of life, which is secular. we are all free to worship as we wish. the key words there are "AS WE WISH"

i think we should "junk the whole PC thing. let anybody say anything, they are after all only words. anybody, who is fat, skinny, bald, very tall, very short or has glasses, knows what it is like. four eyes, fatty, are common taunts. do they rise up and claim it should be stopped. no, you take it, ignore it or confront your taunter. sadly, for those with "eastern" religions, this is a western country. if your religious beliefs are not compatible with, western living, don't come. if you want to leave to better yourself, fine and dandy. but don't arrive here and start forcing or society to change to make it better for you. rather modify your ways, so they fit in with our society. even for second and third generation Asians, the onus should be on you not, not our society to change and fit in. as time goes no, things will change. this is the nature of society. history says, however, that forcing change never works, it only causes more problems.

I don't consider myself a Racist, others will disagree. i am agnostic, and find all religion, at best amusing. but i am a strong defender of the BRITISH way of life, which is secular. we are all free to worship as we wish. the key words there are "AS WE WISH"

Couldnt agree more

I think that the white British society is looked upon as being in the minority.

Perception and truth are two different things. It is 'looked upon' by people who take a few anecdotal examples and extrapolate that out to a faux inexorable conclusion.

Why is it that when the word RACIST is being used its always see as the white person as being the racist.

It's not always; it is mostly. Simple answer. Racism is the attribution of certain qualities and traits to certain ethnic groups. Exclusionary discrimination is when you attack someone (either verbally or physically) because of that racist attitude.
The reason why white people are seen in the west as nearly always being the proponents of exclusionary discrimination is because the majority of people in say the United Kingdom (for example), are white. Not only are white people the majority, but also have historically had the power in Western Europe.
Also historically, the power wielded by white people was used to specifically (in law) discriminate against people of colour.
Now, is it possible for an ethnic minority to be racist against a white person? Yes. Is it anywhere near as common as the opposite? No. So in purely mathematical terms, it is much more likely for a white person to be racist toward a coloured person, than the reverse. Ergo, reality dictates that when someone is talking about racism, they are more likely to be discussing how the white majority is in some way oppressing the ethnic minority.

I hate even using the white word as if its a colour issue when its not. Its how Muslims follow their religion and how what they believe in directly effects our way of life.

I have some problems with the Muslim religion myself, as I do all religion. If you look at the laws of this land, you will find many are inextricably linked with Christianity. Is that bad? Or do you just hate the latest religion on the scene; the new kid on the block? Remember, England was NOT always Christian.

Burger vans need to be moved because a new MOSQUE has been built and they cant been smelling the bacon WTF. As i said in a previous post swimming pool closed from Muslim woman only not male attendants to work on that night. Cant put xmas cards now with Christian icons on it as it might upset Muslim workers. These kind of things I FIND RACIST TO ME

I find these examples silly too. But they are not racist. They are born out of self-interest. Also, they come from white middle class liberals who are too over sensitive to the issue. (as was the recent Coronation Street crucifix).

This is a non muslim country and they can by all means practice their religion but not if it will affect me.

We are culturally Christian. Not many attend Church but we are predominantly governed by laws influenced by Christian teaching. That is true. Please be mindful though that we once were not. Christianity itself was once an invading force from abroad.

We had a country that could have mixed religion without any great deal of repercussions but not any more.

Yeah, and Protestants and Catholics have always been best buddies.

I am fed up with sections of mulims in this country spouting hate. Just get to fck!!!!

That's actually a bit better, 'sections'. There are a certain amount of extremists who use Islam to promote a new caliphate via violence. These morons should die, I am in no doubt.

But, that is not all Muslims.

I am not pro Muslim; I am pro accuracy. It is very easy to tar with the same brush, to become lazy, and decide to denigrate every member of a race.

The fact now remains that our way of life is being imposed on.

Yes there is aspects of our life that evolves of Christianity but we in the west dont feel pressured into leading that life. We have and use our free will that is what makes us free. Islam does not.

Catholic and protestants have not always got on but that is purley a NI and west of scotland issue that England enforced on them. Its not the rule in other countries.

Our society if definitely worse of with the influx of Islam. And yes there is law binding Muslims out there who want to integrate but until they act the way they have reacted in NI then how can we not tar them with one brush. I am all for anyone wanting to practice their religion but not like it is today.

also modern day Christianity has evolved to a better way of life, has the Koran? Will it ever?

Last edited:
also modern day Christianity has evolved to a better way of life, has the Koran? Will it ever?
Ahh, here is the nub. unlike Christianity ( basically and control and money making machine), Islam is supposed to move with the times and environment the believers find themselves in. it seems, however, that this "change" stopped, around 50 or 60 years ago.

as it was explained to me, by a devout Muslim. the Quran says in any community a scholar will come forward. he will interpret the scriptures, and apply them to the situation they find themselves in. how can a imam from Pakistan or anywhere else, except Britain, interpret the scriptures, and as such, make them relevant to the British Muslim community, if he has not the slightest idea of life in this country? should not all imams, in the UK, be UK born? (ok well the majority then)

Firstly can I just say thanks to mozr as he is talking a lot of sense in what seems to be a sea of shit.

As for the above, yea why don't we also junk the whole "civilised" thing. I mean who needs a government? Who needs law and order, we should just be free to go around and commit any crime we want, without the fear of arrest...

You see a black person you don't like in the street, just go and beat the shit out of him, whats wrong with that? I mean he is ruining all the white peoples lives in this country, so he deserves it right?

P.S IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED, I'M BEING SARCASTIC...

So peeps can air their opinion ... just like you chum

I understand mate, but we both can clearly see and have stated that there is a lot of racist comments in this thread, yet it has not been closed.

Now good members of this site are leaving because of this shit, so I would have thought that mods would be being extra careful to stop these threads ASAP?

I understand mate, but we both can clearly see and have stated that there is a lot of racist comments in this thread, yet it has not been closed.

Now good members of this site are leaving because of this shit, so I would have thought that mods would be being extra careful to stop these threads ASAP?

Yeah I suppose I will give you that mate, some of the comments were a bit rough...

Not nice

Well then I guess good, long standing members like IANB who nearly left recently will continue to leave...

And that's a crying shame...

Why would any member leave because of a thread, why not just avoid them if you get pissed off reading the dam things.
No one is forced to read them are they?
Tons more stuff on this forum ffs.

Prima Donna comes to mind

Why would any member leave because of a thread, why not just avoid them if you get pissed off reading the dam things.
No one is forced to read them are they?
Tons more stuff on this forum ffs.

Prima Donna comes to mind

When it keeps happening thread after thread its hard to ignore, and the point is that good members of this forum have left because of it...

So naturally mods should be extra vigilant because of the above...

When it keeps happening thread after thread its hard to ignore, and the point is that good members of this forum have left because of it...

So naturally mods should be extra vigilant because of the above...

But its not every thread?? And why arent we allowed to talk about this issue??

If someone wants to say theyre in love with all this hippy loving other religion shit then why cant people discuss about the hate for them???

The posts on here are very light. if people wanted they could be allot more harsh.

And anyway this is not about racism.. its some nob head using the race card to acheive personal gain..

And why arent we allowed to talk about this issue??

Who said we're not allowed to talk about the issue?

I would love that, but some people are just being plain racist in the thread and I thought that was against forum rules...

The posts on here are very light.

Purely your opinion, which I don't agree with...

And anyway this is not about racism.. its some nob head using the race card to acheive personal gain..

Exactly, so why are people posting racist comments...

Finally, you've admitted your a racist, so we know your agenda already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back