Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2015

19 in and still a few days to go before we start
Untitled.png

although the league will allow entrants in all season long , im not sure that is fair and complicates matters if i have to keep the scores if/when the league gets shut down. i propose that i change the password before first practice as has been done in the previous leagues. unless there any objections?

unless anyone has an issue with this i will change the password in the morning when i finish work. so anyone wanting to join please do so today please.

Thanks all those that have joined i hope we have a good season.

Just signed up (Team Codepatcher).

Looks a little different to last years format. When I chose an Engine, I just have a list of the team's, I would expect to see the 4 engines Renault, Mercedes, Ferrari and Honda here, but I only see what looks like a list of teams. Its the same for Aerofoil pack and Chassis (not sure what the difference is exactly), I only see a list of the teams/constructors.

I guess the rules/scoring mechanics are different that what I expected.

Still looking forward to it. Only a few hours to first practice session.

23 in,a good turn out. thanks everyone for joing have a good season.
Untitled.png

hopfully ill get a triple crown just like hammy will lol.

I haven't forgot guys, I'm waiting for the scores to be posted.

Results are in
95f7035765eeda05d0042fbd9a6fb52d.jpg

Are my Eye's deceiving me? or am i 1st

Early days i know but i have never been at the top after all the years i have been doing this:p

Are my Eye's deceiving me? or am i 1st

Early days i know but i have never been at the top after all the years i have been doing this:p

you are first but not for long lol

No probs, good job post clocking lol

Bit late but just joined, as usual have't a clue what I'm doing.I'll just bumble along.

I'll have to put it to the vote to let you in mate and you have lost the points for the first race though which we have no control over.

What does everyone think should he stay or should he go?

I'll have to put it to the vote to let you in mate and you have lost the points for the first race though which we have no control over.

What does everyone think should he stay or should he go?

No worries,don't want to cause any probs. Don't worry about it,my fault

No worries,don't want to cause any probs. Don't worry about it,my fault

I don't have an issue mate just want to be fair.

Don't know about the other players but it's fine by me if gez stays in.

Back