Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2015

Excuse me??
If you select 'Leagues' then press 'D' it shows Digitalworldz in the list with 11 teams.
There is a link at the side of it that says 'Join the private league Digitalworldz'
Press that and it says the following:

Click submit to confirm you wish the join the league Digitalworldz
There's a password for this league, please enter it below:

So you enter dw as you said in post 1 and it says 'You've joined the league Digitalworldz'

So where have we done something wrong?

your excused???

you are in the league now also. im not sure what happened with the league if you and suds where in a league by your selfs perhaps there was an issue with the site? i do not know.

Untitled.png

how do you get that league up rawsy when i log in to digitalworldz league i just see me and fangface

glad your sorted suds. 13 in now.
Untitled.png

joined but only me showing in league, maybe a glitch i'll log out and try again later

joined but only me showing in league, maybe a glitch i'll log out and try again later

not in yet, fangface and suds had a similar issue. hopfully its just a delay

i know it says you are in digitalworldz league .but i had to click on it again as if you were joining the league again and it worked.

14 and counting
fca93df4f40b6a9a270351e04fd3d7e6.jpg

also there was 2 digitalworldz showing for me today. One with 14 teams and one with none

also there was 2 digitalworldz showing for me today. One with 14 teams and one with none

Well spotted there is a digitalworldz league with a lower case d at the start. Our league is Digitalworldz.

I have sent the league admin an email to delete the empty league for us to save confusion. I think myself or someone here created it by accident.

The league admin have deleted the empty digitalworldz league now. Hopefully we won't have any more issues.

Signed up!

Need to check my choices tho, seem to have missed all the winter testing news

15 in now i know we have more people with an interest though. i have looked on the league host stats and the biggest team they had last year was 33. i know its wishfull thinking but if we get close to that number Digitalworldz could be the winning league.
Untitled.png

haven't the time gone by very fast :)

cant wait for next weekend :)

brooooooooooooom brooooooooom lol

It has gone quickly , I can't wait. Hope hammy is all over it.

Back