Chelsea Thread

Missed the game myself, had a bit of paint I needed to watch dry.

Missed the game myself, had a bit of paint I needed to watch dry.

Hope it's VERY slow drying so you can still watch it when Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool/Tottenham/Southampton are playing CL matches next season.

We wouldn't want you to get bored now would we?

Hope it's VERY slow drying so you can still watch it when Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool/Tottenham/Southampton are playing CL matches next season.

And give that ugly cnut Di Maria a paintbrush too, after all he has got fook all to do for a few matches now.;)

Yea can watch them all set it on fire again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And give that ugly cnut Di Maria a paintbrush too, after all he has got fook all to do for a few matches now.;)

11011075_876402572405424_1794019530250448122_n.jpg

Wonder which 9 defenders Mourinho will play alongside Hazard on Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder which 9 defenders Mourinho will play alongside Hazard on Saturday.

In view of the lack of strikers due to injury and age (Drogba) I can see us parking the bus tbh, can't say I would blame Mourhino, after all a point against You, Arsenal and Liverpool would be more than welcome ;)

Yea no doubt that bus will be getting a good run out over those fixtures, just a couple of results different for us in the season and that bus might not have been enough. Can't help but wonder about the dropped points against Swansea and a couple of other dodgy ones, the Leicester turn around amongst a few. Chelsea are going to win this league but I think that late goal yesterday was absolutely huge as they've just been steadily losing momentum over the last few weeks and Courtois has been just as important for Chelsea as De Gea for United.
It's looking like next years league could be very interesting indeed.

Turned out nice again gasman...piece of piss!

Jose+Mourinho+Chelsea+FC+Press+Conference+vtMU6jxRBstl.jpg

Keep that bloke lad 30% possession at home !!
If 18 teams in the premier league played like Chelsea sky sports would end up free and we would be out of an hobby.

Win ugly ? I'll take that thank you

Says a lot for United don't you think ? 70% possession if your stats are correct and you could not score !

This girl is the best Chelsea fan ever.

xW0iJjP.gif

Last edited:
Anyway possession was never going to be the issue, shots on target and the goal is all that counts

This girl is the best Chelsea fan ever.

[video]http://vid1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/wsrhkv1/001_zps4fbwaudf.mp4[/video]

lmao .................

Win ugly ? I'll take that thank you

Says a lot for United don't you think ? 70% possession if your stats are correct and you never scored !

It's correct mate, I think I'm being kind even, we was never breaking down your back 9 with a makeshift top line and a an out of position defensive midfielder.
Outplayed you at home though, looks very interesting for the next campaign though.

Well deserved Champions Gentlemen. :) Arsenal to win next week and the mighty Man city will be above Man United if they win there next two games. Lovely, now, where is my beer. :Cheers:. I could crush a grape. :)

Back