Can You Sign This E-Petition Please.

Pleased to say another signature confirmed.

Unfortunately, I don't have much faith in my own GP but I do know there are some truly excellent ones out there.

Done,Your signature has now been added to this e-petition 1,031
cheers..

done m8, i too have got to go for my second medical... i went 1 week ago sat there for 1 hour only to be told after enquiring what was happening that i should have been seen and could they re-arrange the appointment. f***ing farse!! regards mdt

Done

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, missed this before.

Just done it. The count was 1604 before I started, and didn't change after replying to the email link. That seemed odd.
So, I went through the procedure again, and it was accepted again, after a second email link.
Have I "signed" twice? Count was then 1638, so have no idea.:)

done m8, i too have got to go for my second medical... i went 1 week ago sat there for 1 hour only to be told after enquiring what was happening that i should have been seen and could they re-arrange the appointment. f***ing farse!! regards mdt
unfortunately,happens too often m8 !
cheers..

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition 2,538 sigs.

done.

just been on sly news that they are ending their contract early due to pressure ect.... not soon enough for me i bet as im going for my medical next week and i bet i fail it,regards mdt

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.

Had a few medicals from them in the past the no good dirty lying bast@rds.
completely screwed up my war pension deterioration claim ..I never had any type of physical examination by the Atos doctor who only asked questions and when i asked for a copy of my medical report done by Atos they had filled in everything with a load of crap.having to go to an appeal now...

Back