Black Lives Matter

I think anyone with half a brain cell can see its not a race problem but a police problem in America.
Shakes my head sadly, I think anyone with half a brain can see it is a Race problem. That there are to many police and others, with racial agendas of their own. These people are systematically abusing the human rights of the ethnic minorities.
The trouble is that so many people find it more palatable to just blame the police in general, than to accept that there is a problem. That problem stems from peoples ability to just turn a blind eye, and pretend its nothing to do with racism. A bit like you are doing in your last post.
Just My thoughts.

There is a racism problem but it's nowhere near as bad as is being made out to be. Sadly there are those like the previous poster who can find racism anywhere and especially where none exists.
Such as the disgraced former Labour MP Fiona Onasanya, who has written to Kellogg's asking why they chose a monkey to represent the chocolate-flavoured cereal when Rice Krispies uses 'three white boys'.

It's becoming nigh on impossible to take these people seriously now.

Shakes my head sadly, I think anyone with half a brain can see it is a Race problem. That there are to many police and others, with racial agendas of their own. These people are systematically abusing the human rights of the ethnic minorities.
The trouble is that so many people find it more palatable to just blame the police in general, than to accept that there is a problem. That problem stems from peoples ability to just turn a blind eye, and pretend its nothing to do with racism. A bit like you are doing in your last post.
Just My thoughts.

LOL .

Have a look on the BLM gofundme page for the UK , they are even saying the corona virus is a part of racism , PMSL.

Black communities are hardest hit by the Coronavirus pandemic. Black people are dying at up to four times the rate of their white counterparts. This is racism.

It`s too daft to laugh at.

Have a look on the BLM gofundme page for the UK , they are even saying the corona virus is a part of racism , PMSL.

Black communities are hardest hit by the Coronavirus pandemic. Black people are dying at up to four times the rate of their white counterparts. This is racism.

It`s too daft to laugh at.
It's a fact that the "BAME community" have suffered disproportionate deaths due to the virus. However, to say that this is due to racism is ludicrous. Money grabbing landlords can take some blame for this. People living in HMO's where they are sharing a kitchen, bathroom etc; I've watched many a documentary where these have been raided by environmental health who have found 20+ mattresses crammed wherever they can.

The house next door to me was used for this purpose for quite some time. All the occupants appeared to be Nepalese. I saw at least a dozen single mattresses being brought in. The majority seemed to work and there were women who wore carer uniform. This was long before our present virus but it is still happening in hundreds/thousands of properties all over the UK.

Many of the "BAME community" work as carers as the sector is always crying out for people. Many of those carers are living in HMO'S and working in care homes, hospitals and private residences. A perfect conduit for the spread of the virus but borne only of circumstance and nothing whatsoever to do with race apart from their acceptance/willingness to live that way

Just a few words about the damaging and wanting statues removed, it is being demanded that "racist" and "slave trade related" statues are removed........................None of these statues were erected because the subjects were racist or involved in the slave trade, they were erected to recognize the huge amounts of money and time that these people gave to local communities to provide schools for those locals who could not afford an education, to provide hospitals and medical treatment for those locals who could not afford it and to provide housing for those local people who could not afford it.
We have numerous statues and street names in the "honour" of Nelson Mandela, yet he has done nothing for this country or the people of this country. However, in South Africa he was responsible for the initiation and setting up of the armed branch of the ANC, who were responsible for at least 63 murders, it also cut the noses off of any blacks that were against any actions the ANC took and was also responsible for the "ANC Necklace" which was a tyre put round a victims neck, then filled with petrol and set fire to, ensuring a dreadful and painful death. While Mandela was in prison he was still issuing orders about bombings and murders and his wife Winnie Mandela was actually film at an "ANC Necklace" murder.

Classic two wrongs don’t make a right. Cops were wrong. The guy was a wrong one. (Career criminal)

(Just a few words about the damaging and wanting statues removed, it is being demanded that "racist" and "slave trade related" statues are removed........................None of these statues were erected because the subjects were racist or involved in the slave trade, they were erected to recognize the huge amounts of money and time that these people gave to local communities to provide schools for those locals who could not afford an education, to provide hospitals and medical treatment for those locals who could not afford it and to provide housing for those local people who could not afford it. )

You take one's breath away at times. Talk about blinkered views. So according to you then we had no right taking Jimmy Saviles M.B.E. away because it was given to him for all the good work he did for charities and for children. He did a lot of good things so it doesn't matter if he did some bad things.
No let me see if i can interpret what you are saying a little better. It doesn't matter if you do bad things to black people. Because everyone should be grateful for alol the good things you did.

(Just a few words about the damaging and wanting statues removed, it is being demanded that "racist" and "slave trade related" statues are removed........................None of these statues were erected because the subjects were racist or involved in the slave trade, they were erected to recognize the huge amounts of money and time that these people gave to local communities to provide schools for those locals who could not afford an education, to provide hospitals and medical treatment for those locals who could not afford it and to provide housing for those local people who could not afford it. )

You take one's breath away at times. Talk about blinkered views. So according to you then we had no right taking Jimmy Saviles M.B.E. away because it was given to him for all the good work he did for charities and for children. He did a lot of good things so it doesn't matter if he did some bad things.
No let me see if i can interpret what you are saying a little better. It doesn't matter if you do bad things to black people. Because everyone should be grateful for alol the good things you did.

So what about Mandela, does he go or stay, would love to get an answer from you.

I understand that some of these historical figures achieved some great things in their time.
But being involved in the slave trade and supporting the trade of humans as slaves of any origin has definitely tarnished their legacies. I can also understand people’s resentment to their monuments.
I suppose if you wanted to pull down a monument of Jimmy Saville you probably wouldn’t find many people disagreeing with you, even though he did a lot of good in his life but was a monster of a man.

I understand that some of these historical figures achieved some great things in their time.
But being involved in the slave trade and supporting the trade of humans as slaves of any origin has definitely tarnished their legacies. I can also understand people’s resentment to their monuments.
I suppose if you wanted to pull down a monument of Jimmy Saville you probably wouldn’t find many people disagreeing with you, even though he did a lot of good in his life but was a monster of a man.

We can thank the powers at the BBC for hiding that.

Anyone going to protest in the Middle East and parts of Africa where slavery is still going on?

Like back then if you tried It , you would be locked up or maybe even disappear I suspect.
Slavery will always exist within organised-crime and governments that turn a blind eye to it. Money power🙄

Probably but they knew, probably a lot of high profile figures into it also.

Jimmy Saville has friends in high places and probably had a lot of dirt on some of them.
He was untouchable end of.🙄

So what about Mandela, does he go or stay, would love to get an answer from you.
No need to wonder i already stated that he was a monster, And his wife was worse.
I also see we are back to the angry faces again. You do realize by targeting me in such a way i am a victim of your racism.
Under the human rights act, and the Equality act (2015) You are denying me my right to live a normal life. Where one my think that would come under victimization/bullying. It is also covered under Racism.
Smiles sweetly.
Its nice to be nice to each other. Both yourself and manic make me feel soooooooooooo Special.
Just my thoughts. (Winks)

Jimmy Saville has friends in high places and probably had a lot of dirt on some of them.
He was untouchable end of.🙄
He had many powerful friends. Even in his early days when he lived in Cheatham Hill. Near a club called the whisky ago go where he worked. Very very high ranking police were at his flat along with other people regularly. His favorite saying when some young girl came out of the bedroom was.... She told me she was sixteen. Then everyone would laugh. I think it was reflected glory. Because he was well known people wanted to be able to say i was in his flat.
The sad part is everyone knew what he was even then. But like today they preferred to pretend it wasn't happening and it was OK.
My thoughts

Back