Can You Sign This E-Petition Please.

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
This E-Petition is requesting "Let GP's Do Fit For Work Assessments Instead of ATOS"
If this were to happen it would mean that GP's who know about their patients ailments could complete these assessments using the medical knowledge and history that they have and know about.
This would also save the cost of utilising companies like ATOS who have been proven to not be fit for purpose, it would stop the misery caused to sick and disabled people who have their benefits stopped while waiting appeals and of course the cost of these appeals.
I feel sure this would be much more cost effective and therefore save taxpayers money.

If you wish to sign please go to this link :: Let GP'''s do fit for work assessments instead of ATOS - e-petitions

Thank you in advance to anyone who signs.

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.:)Done

Last edited:
signed for you matey :)

biggest problem is most gp,s dont even bother

these days you are a number without a face and they wonder why the nhs is in crisis

signed.

they're useless twats.

the appeal success rate is unbelievabley high.

cause they don't do their job right and try to refuse anyone they can. (in the hope they don't fight the decision)

costing the tax payer more money in the long run..

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition m8

Number of signatures:

Done, 862 signatures

done m8 but I stay away from my GP as much as possible because when i mentioned my shoulder which was smashed in the same accident that broke my neck he asked if I drove, I am not going to risk losing my licence as buses just cause so much pain to my neck and taxi's are as bad

Signed. I underwent a ATOS farce of a assessment and I mentioned that at one medical they got alarmed by my blood pressure and he asked is that why you take the ramipril and I said yes he then decided to check my B.P then tells me well there is nothing wrong with it and I said the ramipril works then don't it.

biggest problem is most gp,s dont even bother

these days you are a number without a face and they wonder why the nhs is in crisis
@alimac I am sure that is the case in some, maybe even many GP's Surgeries but there are others that are excellent. In my GP's Surgery I almost never get to see my original Doctor who has been my GP for over 30 years but I do get to see another GP on a regular basis and although he is a fairly young gentleman he is a fantastic Doctor and does not try to push you out the door when your time slot is up and is very thorough in any examinations he has to do.
It is difficult to get appointments at short notice, in fact at times in less than 2 weeks but the majority of Doctors I have encountered at my Surgery are fabulous.
I have encountered a couple of ATOS "medical professionals" (remember that they do not have to be doctors and many are not !) and although they came across as friendly and attentive, their reports were utter nonsense and down right lies and I managed to prove this at the Tribunal.
An other point that many people forget is the so called DWP Decision Maker who are responsible for the final DWP decision and who have no medical training whatsoever and are obviously mandated to reject as many applications as possible and so they will always accept direction from the likes of ATOS who have be employed specifically to reduce the number of claimants.
Anyhow, a Big, Big Thanks to those who have already signed and Thank You to those that follow !!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes im going to have a problem soon im nearly 7 weeks after my lung transplat and im no were nere fit enough but have been told all my disability benefits will stop after 13 weeks

Your signature has now been added to this e-petition.

Pleased to do it m8.

Sorted m8 signed it

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Back