Bod Script Released

A Big Thankyou Simonkirk...well Done M8 We Applaud You!!!!

Wilster said:
i have orange nexus....is it 1+5 or 1+6 to flash??? just that i aint tried it in a long time since cards went BOD thanks

1 and 6 down to flash orange nexus then 2 and 5 to run script.

cheers sk and everyone else involved.

Same here ThAnK's Simonkirk, well done and for the hard work you put into it!!!

Cheers Garry

whoot thanks to everyone involved in bringing us this

here r the files again and also included is the atmel flash program and driver

SORRY GUYS...I keep getting a win explorer pop up from start of script saying "unable to identify provider.exiting..." i have flashed it many times and tried loads...but still same message.

This is what i did, first put the winexplorer.ini file in the same folder as the winexplorer exacutable. I then set my T911 ready for flashing. Opened folder with XPAtmel 2.0A and ran the program. I double checked my com port. Selected the flash file then licked program. All good...flashed ok. Set T911 back to original settings and then began winexplorer again. Opened new script and voila it worked this time.

Yes thank you SK & crew for the hard work. I don't have any b0d cards(or any revision for that matter) to try but I do know there's been a bit of hassle kicking around that hasn't been called for.

If anyone has a few 6300's or cards that would run for days without any joy then the script is definetly worth a try. Just popped two really stuborn rom 11 BOC's

thecableguy12 said:
yes its great just unlocked 15 rom bods and 2 stubbon bocs very very happy!

wtf 15 rom bods you starting your own cable company up lol

just done a BOD in 4 mins

many thanks to SK and the rest of crew. you guys are genius's.

check your dip setting and i think alot of people are getting that error because they have more than one com port, in the new settings it set to com port one make sure you cable is in the right com port

FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!!!!:) i had to put 2 of the files in same folder on windows 98 one instead of seperate loader of eeprom and programme...seems to be running ok now, just goes into different types of glitching modes...TRYING NEW DELAY.......ect this normal????

Wilster said:
FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK!!!!:) i had to put 2 of the files in same folder on windows 98 one instead of seperate loader of eeprom and programme...seems to be running ok now, just goes into different types of glitching modes...TRYING NEW DELAY.......ect this normal????

yes mate let it finish only takes a few minutes sk and friends have done a fantasic job

Back