Bod Script Released

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
just got this sumwere else, apparently simonkirk has released it.
havnt checked it yet . heres hoping...

have fun..

Last edited:
cliffy said:

have fun..

lmao cliffy look above just beat me to it lol :proud:

was a close call lmao..now to see if it works...

will post results

:banana: :banana: :banana:

cliffy said:
was a close call lmao..now to see if it works...

will post results

:banana: :banana: :banana:

im sure it dose and im sure its going to get verry hot in here

cliffy said:

have fun..

Dunno if SK has released this intentionally?theres a bit of a stink building from where it was posted at.

i can,t remember ,doe,s any one know the dip settings,for to flash blue unlooper?Or are they left alone?do i just need to move the SW1 switch to the left and then back after new D11 flash,I had the disc but can,t find it.

i'll be home in less than half hour, and test it. (i am at work, finish at 10pm)

if it is the corect script, it will unlock within minutes so i have heard.

cob_ob said:
i can,t remember ,doe,s any one know the dip settings,for to flash blue unlooper?Or are they left alone?do i just need to move the SW1 switch to the left and then back after new D11 flash,I had the disc but can,t find it.
switch 1 and 5 and swich to the right

Its the real thing

A big thanks to sk and his team you know who u are thanks for the release have ago and test it

Wilster said:
1+5 down m8 rest off
I mean for the D11 flash? Are you with me?
i do recall installing it and I had to push switch to right-flash then-leave at left.

UNDETTERRED said:
Dunno if SK has released this intentionally?theres a bit of a stink building from where it was posted at.

as is seid befor eney one cusses this the script up on start up it dose not carry
sk and other partys names take your time to read the read me file
ive not tryed this my self as yet and hope all is well with it enjoy.

Nice one SK & Co .......... Works a treat :Clap:

i'm having a problem with the new bod script..i flashed my programmer with new flash...replaced my win.ini file with new one..everytime i try to run script i get "unable to identify provider...exiting"

anyone???

I get unable to locate all of the hex files for newdll hex can anyone tell me what im doing wrong

Thanks in advance

I use 911 unlooper

jimmyp said:
A big thanks to sk and his team you know who u are thanks for the release have ago and test it

Yep i think everyone should take the time to say a BIG THANK YOU to sk and friends for cracking and releasing this new script

thanks sk and friends and good work its much appreciated :)

lee75 said:
I get unable to locate all of the hex files for newdll hex can anyone tell me what im doing wrong

Thanks in advance

I use 911 unlooper
i flashed the hex and eeprom onto my nexus...used my old laptop as my pc has no serial port...i just get the error same as b4...anyone??

lee did u flash the new files on the programmer? 1+5 or 1+6 to flash and 2+5 for glitching sorry if u did m8, i'm having probs with it all too lmao

Back