Bod Script Released

Well Done & thank You .S.K & CO. :Cheers:

Hope everyone appreciates their hardwork.

Last edited:
woooooooooooooooo-hooooooooooooooooooo!!! thank you simonkirk and co.... man u guys are awesome :)

go to page 5 and download the pack davidh posted i have had afew pm's saying its worked a treat with that

Great 40 seconds.this is where I had problems,I need to flash the blue t911 and could not transfer the D11x from the new bod files to the old amet t911 progger.
anyways for all who are using the blue t911 down load the file below.
Set your dip to 1+5 on and your switch to the right from the back IE (behind where the card goe,s in)power on and select D11x flash ,t911,set dips back to 2+5 and set your switch back,then run the script.
a big thanks to all the contributers to the script.
SORRY HIGHLANDER...I think you had this one in the bag???

Last edited:
cob_ob said:
Great 40 seconds.this is where I had problems,I need to flash the blue t911 and could not transfer the D11x from the new bod files to the old amet t911 progger.
anyways for all who are using the blue t911 down load the file below.
Set your dip to 1+5 on and your switch to the right from the back IE (behind where the card goe,s in)power on and select D11x flash ,t911,set dips back to 2+5 an run the script.
a big thanks to all the contributers to the script.

you forgot to say they need to copy and paste the wineplorer settings from the above file to there winex 5.42 folder :)

man opened it in seconds but ird was 000000 and bk was 6D************* so i assume this is fake bk from cc ??? oh well atmel job lol thanks simonkirk and co :)

simonkirk and co and all peeps that have worked on bod well done and congratz to you guys ive not seen bod yet but i know a lot of people will be happy with it like i said well done you got my respect

lol opened up another card now ird is 12345678 and bk is 1234567890000000 well beats looking at the famous "6C*************" :)

pleasebecool said:
anyone know if it is as quick as this with BOC

try it mate i no someone said afew pages back that it had opened one of there boc cards they had lying round for ages which no other script would do so worth a try

Back