Bod Script Released

bod

hi all

first thanks to peolpe for releasing the script.

i managed to pop the bod card.

but i realised the ird is not in the normal format i.e 12 ** or 3e**

just wondering if any body has had any thing similar

ta

cliffy said:
just got this sumwere else, apparently simonkirk has released it.
havnt checked it yet . heres hoping...

have fun..

top post cliffy ..glad to see someone's on the ball...thanks..:Clap:

top noch m8 just had a boy tell me that the script has been released and didnt believe him so many thanks to ppl behind this

i wouldnt mind some info on writting scripts ect as i am an electronics engineer
so if any can help it would help me oot and many others as time will tell

Wilster said:
i have orange nexus....is it 1+5 or 1+6 to flash??? just that i aint tried it in a long time since cards went BOD thanks

Its 1+6 to flash, 2 +5 to glitch. Dont forget to set compatability mode when flashing with xpatmel.

hi guys ... i keep getting this error

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 176
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 171

anyone know what the problem is ? flashed unlooper no probs set 2-5 to on switch to left ... still no joy

Last edited:
Robg said:
hi guys ... i keep getting this error

Script Error on Line 176

Script Error on Line 171

anyone know what the problem is ? flashed unlooper no probs set 2-5 to on switch to left ... still no joy

this has been discussed try going to the begining of this thread and reading through you will find ur answer m8

:Cheers:

tmontana said:
anybody tell me how to flash a u-bomb unlooper?

cheers

Pretty much the same way as any other unlooper - they are all based on the same circuit !

wont work

many thanks to sk and crew, but im having problems i keep getting timeout errors when i try to unlock bods have not had any success in even getting this script to even run for a while..helppppppppppppppppppp.

I havnt tried it myself yet but looking at the response here it sounds good news.
Well done and thanks to sk and crew.

tony2803 said:
many thanks to sk and crew, but im having problems i keep getting timeout errors when i try to unlock bods have not had any success in even getting this script to even run for a while..helppppppppppppppppppp.
have u replaced the win.ini file with the new one?? if so try ur settings on the script worked for me :)

pleasebecool said:
not sure bout 12, i got this 45 CD 9D 9D, come out of a pace box

the reason 4 that ird is because u either stopped the script or it came up with an error and u then ran the script again. so basically if u lave the script to do its thing it will return proper ird/bk after completion, and if 4 any reason u need to rerun the script on same card then the ird will change to above but bk will remain intact. hope it helps.

satmanok said:
the reason 4 that ird is because u either stopped the script or it came up with an error and u then ran the script again. so basically if u lave the script to do its thing it will return proper ird/bk after completion, and if 4 any reason u need to rerun the script on same card then the ird will change to above but bk will remain intact. hope it helps.

Thats explains why I was also getting a weird ird, thanks for that satmanok

this script unlocked my B0D card in under 10 seconds, brilliant work, thanks :)

christmas comes but once a year,
but simonkirk is always here.............:Cheers:

thanks S.K your work is always appreciated.: thanks : have a beer on me.

and also lets not forget how we all got it : thanks : world-of-digital

and thanks to nhehell :ASSFLASH:

ps. to every1 ? there is an idiots guide to reflashing your glitcher in the "T911 starter kit, complete with ROM 11 BOD script" if it is read i dont see any problems

Personally I don't see what the problem is with the IRD being lost on occasion, the engineers menu's still there and so are thestickers on the box!!!

As always S.K and the crew have come up trumps... Lets show our appreciation in 3 ways, subscribe to WOD, learn a little more about the cards and the scripts so we can all contribute more in the future & stop spreading f***ing rumours about decent blokes.

capcomind said:
Personally I don't see what the problem is with the IRD being lost on occasion, the engineers menu's still there and so are thestickers on the box!!!

As always S.K and the crew have come up trumps... Lets show our appreciation in 3 ways, subscribe to WOD, learn a little more about the cards and the scripts so we can all contribute more in the future & stop spreading f***ing rumours about decent blokes.

nice post m8

end bit is the best about the rumors

i totally agree

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Back