Bod Script Released

Wilster said:
i flashed the hex and eeprom onto my nexus...used my old laptop as my pc has no serial port...i just get the error same as b4...anyone??

lee did u flash the new files on the programmer? 1+5 or 1+6 to flash and 2+5 for glitching sorry if u did m8, i'm having probs with it all too lmao

my programmer set to 1+5 when im glitching never had a problem only now when i try to flah the new hex cant get it to load on

have you checked the new flash has taken to your programer right mate i had to have dips 1+5 OFF and the rest ON for it to take then the normal 2+5 on but it does work

jonesy said:
have you checked the new flash has taken to your programer right mate i had to have dips 1+5 OFF and the rest ON for it to take then the normal 2+5 on but it does work
i have orange nexus....is it 1+5 or 1+6 to flash??? just that i aint tried it in a long time since cards went BOD thanks

Right on the orange nexus set the dips to 1+5 OFF and the rest ON and program the flash When its programed set them to 2+5 on and the rest off

i no 1+5 are surpose to be on but it will on progam if its done as above on my nexus

so u only need to flash ur nexus and then run script

will do when i get my nexus back from unapit

sent it in for repairs

pritesh said:
so can the 2110c be done?

Only if the box is paired to the card (ie subbed) and we all know you shouldn't mess with subbed boxes !

fes_786 said:
so u only need to flash ur nexus and then run script

will do when i get my nexus back from unapit

sent it in for repairs

yes fes flash it with the new hex file then run the script or you will get the provider error message :)

done that m8 still getting that same message "Win Explorer" "Unable to identify Provider.Exiting.... " as a pop up when i try to glitch

ok will do when i recieve my nexus

thanks jonesy

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

Cheers to the script writers!!!

Reflashed T911 ran script BOD popped in 3 minutes!!!

can conferm works 100% a big thanx to the writers:Cheers:

congrats on new script!!! :) a big thank you...but can someone tell me where i'm going wrong??? i flashed orange nexus with new flash and changed new win.ini file...still getting that error message on start of glitching

that happened to me first time, make sure hex file is in same folder as new flash file then try and flash again then make sure u have pasted the new ini file to winex than should be good, just unlocked a bod in 46 secs! brill thanks to sk and others great! i have about 20 cards to unlock!, also when i flashed my orange nexus i didnt change any of the swithces and it still flashed strange..

if anyones still having problems when i get back from me sisters ill post everything you need as me pm box is getting overloaded lol :)

thecableguy12 said:
that happened to me first time, make sure hex file is in same folder as new flash file then try and flash again then make sure u have pasted the new ini file to winex than should be good, just unlocked a bod in 46 secs! brill thanks to sk and others great! i have about 20 cards to unlock!, also when i flashed my orange nexus i didnt change any of the swithces and it still flashed strange..
i am using old win98 to flash m8 as my pc has no com port, but it worked on all other scripts except this one...so just put all scripts in one folder?? as i have to load each file individually like eeprom and programme...sorry 4 the stress m8

Back