best unlooper

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
i wondered if someone could point me in the right direction im looking to but a unlooper i have several cards i need unlocking and i wouldnt know where to start looking or what a unlooper looks like could someone give me a bit of a idea please :Moon:

There are several to choose from but I would go for either the powersync or the dual.

I would recommend the Powersync or the Dual as Mickbrush has mentioned above.. but i would go the MIKEDATA dual unlooper... its great for rom 10's and 11's...

where would i buy one of these from MIKEDATA dual unlooper mate and would i get the programs that are needed to open a card up thanks for reply

Yes it comes with a cd and tut...

Sent you a pm m8...

i'm also looking to buy one of these, but can't seem to find them on the net.
can you let me in on where to buy one. pretty please.
:Kickassro

i'm also looking to buy one of these, but can't seem to find them on the net.
can you let me in on where to buy one. pretty please.
:Kickassro
Just pm'd you a link... dont think im allowed to post it here...

i got a tiny unlooper from chartman and never been more than 2 mins for rom 10 or 11 once i tweaked slightly.
I think its mike data scripts i use which is the workhorse but was the cheapest one about and perfect for me only doing one or 2

im currently using the powersnc unlooper as i somehow mislaid my nexus, for the money it is an excellent piece of kit i did have to adjust the pot a bit to get it working right but so far so good.: multi :

hey guys, i saw somewhere (cant remember lol) an unlooper without a pot just pop in the card and away u go, any know wat its called ?

Can you kind folks please PM me a link for mikedata's dual unlooper.

Looking to buy one for a Samsung 2110 and VM+ HD... to do MOSCs.

i have a ubomb as well and it pops BOD's in seconds..never let me down

Back