Annual Service/Warranty

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hello Guys

Looking for a bit of advice really, my service will be due in the next few months and i have just extended my car warranty.
I have ben looking for service plans etc. And can only really see Halfords that do these over monthly payments and I'm not really that keen to use Halfords to be honest.
Do you know of any good service plan providers that i could look into please?
The service has to be VAT registered garage obviously and need to have service book updated for the warranty, i will also need a timing belt change at some point too so would be ideal if there is a monthly option for this too.

Thanks.

Hello Guys

Looking for a bit of advice really, my service will be due in the next few months and i have just extended my car warranty.
I have ben looking for service plans etc. And can only really see Halfords that do these over monthly payments and I'm not really that keen to use Halfords to be honest.
Do you know of any good service plan providers that i could look into please?
The service has to be VAT registered garage obviously and need to have service book updated for the warranty, i will also need a timing belt change at some point too so would be ideal if there is a monthly option for this too.

Thanks.
Have a look at this and see what you think. MOT & Service Plan | Find A Car Service Plan Today | RAC

Back