old versions of uk info disk

I was wondering what the point would be in the phone number reverse searching function. It's probably over 20 years since that function was incorporated into the software and the explosion of people owning mobiles soon started.
I would guess that a huge percentage of domestic landline numbers in the software no longer even exist. Surely mobile numbers weren't included in the software??

Am I missing something here??

Hi Purity, is there a download link which is still valid? If so, would you mind DMing me with the link? I'm new here, so I don't know how things work. Forgive me if this isn't how things are done. I'm after versions 7 and 8 of UK Info Disk. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering what the point would be in the phone number reverse searching function. It's probably over 20 years since that function was incorporated into the software and the explosion of people owning mobiles soon started.
I would guess that a huge percentage of domestic landline numbers in the software no longer even exist. Surely mobile numbers weren't included in the software??

Am I missing something here??
I would suspect that it would be more useful for tracing business numbers, many businesses still have landlines but that doesn't always equate that they are honest.

Back