Amir Khan V Paul McCloskey FTA ?

No everything on 26e is not fta mate, dubai sports,mbc yes, i,m not in a posistion to check jsc on 26e right now but that is encrypted with Either irdeto or viacess i,m sure which you have the choice of when purchasing a card.

Also not only is Abu Dhabi Sports not fta on 26E its even not conquered to share this package at mo prolly because nobody is working on reading the bga or whatever chip is in side the original box.

I've just done a scan and am getting all fta channels. There are one or two channels encrypted according to lyngsat but they are out of our foot print.

thanks for the replies, the site i use for getting peers is down too, would only happen to me when a local lad is fighting.

:Angryfire:Angryfire

There's some High Quality Veetle streams on that link.. :grab:

primetime £15 nearly & if not registered it's £2.50 to register..Not on my s*b.I believe.

On polsat sport now,but only polish here.

Last edited:
it has just come on on jsc, I am gonna have to relay accross the phone to the rest of the family.

Hope it doesn't last long

yes on jsc now,confirmed..but el classico on the other side..an hour of el classico it is til the fight.

Thanks tottenhamboys,

I am getting it on hop2 but I do not have reshare so my dad and brothers are not getting it, my JSC peers server is down and I cannot get on ECS to look for another peer.

I am gonna have to talk my dad through it as he doesn't have a computer to get a link.

I would tell him he could be in Dungiven in 20 mins and watch it in McCloskey's local but I think he would expect me to pay the taxi.

Which channels most likely to have audio switchable to english, polsats a no go

Thanks tottenhamboys,

I am getting it on hop2 but I do not have reshare so my dad and brothers are not getting it, my JSC peers server is down and I cannot get on ECS to look for another peer.

I am gonna have to talk my dad through it as he doesn't have a computer to get a link.

I would tell him he could be in Dungiven in 20 mins and watch it in McCloskey's local but I think he would expect me to pay the taxi.

Lol go on tell you dad to pay

yep, in the 7th round of the fight before khan/mccloskey.

Just found it on Canal + sport on 19e, but no fecking reshare on it either

Back