Amir Khan V Paul McCloskey FTA ?

All jsc is FTA on 26E..

jsc english
jsc mubasher
jsc
jsc sports
jsc documentary...

Mabye this change for the fight..They have allways been FTA otherwise..

You are correct however that not everything is FTA on this sat..Cheers.

Ive tried
26E
10809.00 V - 27500 3/4
11919.00 H - 27500 3/4
and full scan and it dont pick up none of them :err:

12034 H is freq for jsc sports on 26 E.:Hit:

12034.00 H - 27500 3/4
pmsl still nothing

tweak that motor Rat either way one step.see if you pick it up.What size dish BTW matey please?(ooops see Henrik ask that while typing..lol)All On Badr 4 rat mate.

1M dish
Neorage and myself installed it so it might be a little out I spoze

not to worry :)

im getting it on 26E but onhly with an SNR of 27%, so its like watching lego wrestling lol

For a reliable reception on badr in scotland you need a 1.2 dish but you can sneak it with a 1.1, looking at footprints 1.1 should do in england but its not an easy sat to pick up especially with a 1 meter dish in the uk,lnb scew adjustment could get you out of jail receiving it with a 1 meter in england tho.

95cm dish 95% quality,thats Badr4 but the others not for me...Kent..Move it one step either way Rat,back n forth.see if that helps..

i got an old TM1500 out, now @ 47% and watchable, think my dish eeds a tweak :/

Just a heads up its still not even on jsc 10 yet as they prolly will only show it right b4 the fight if they do show it so plenty of time to adjust your dishes lol, the boxing is on at mo on polsat sport hd at mo tho.

95cm dish 95% quality,thats Badr4 but the others not for me...Kent..Move it one step either way Rat,back n forth.see if that helps..

As i said england is easier looking at the footprint for badr but lnb scew is more imortant than dish alignment(although dish must be spot on) when trying to connect to a satellite out of our footprint,, lnb branding also plays a part when connecting to a weak signal.

any one find it FTA on 19e or 13e?

My peer with the JSC card is off line and I have my brothers and dad ging spare they can't see the fight.

Back