AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 08/09/2013

Can anyone advise why I'm getting 'invalid channel'. Boxnation is my main issue but there are others too. Tried this list, but same result. Need it sorted for Sat lol. Apologies if in wrong place but struggling to find a thread for it. Thanks.

Can anyone advise why I'm getting 'invalid channel'. Boxnation is my main issue but there are others too. Tried this list, but same result. Need it sorted for Sat lol. Apologies if in wrong place but struggling to find a thread for it. Thanks.

What box have you got I can't even Get the list to load.

F5s mate. I'm guessing it's not going on your USB correctly. I used winrar in the end.

HoW do u mount it on USB am I doing something wrong

Yes mate. I kept doing it. Use winrar, it'll extract it to your USB then and it'l be there.

Yes mate. I kept doing it. Use winrar, it'll extract it to your USB then and it'l be there.

When u go to update by usb, u change it from image files to misc files by pressing right then upgrade and select tp_prog

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

really need my channels to line up asp as its very annoying them not working.

Posting minutes apart doesn't count towards post count

i have the origanal epg but it will only allow me to see the next channel on no futher. is this a problem that downloading the uk channel list update will sort out or is this my connextion ?

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 23/09/2013

thanks i will try this when my 24 hours and 5 messages is up i have worked out how to do this from previous conversations.

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 5/07/2013

I got so frustrated. who can tell me what to do after factory re-setting?

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 5/07/2013

I got so frustrated. who can tell me what to do after factory re-setting?

Get a usb flash drive and download ajs channel list and put on the usb. Put into your box and upgrade by usb, select misc files and tp_prog and when done back out, box will restart and done :) if u have cccam add it same way

Updated 23/09/2013

Sly Atlantic +1
Style Network
Sony TV +1
ITV +1
TLC +2
TV Warehouse
Discount TV
Luxury Life
Tristar
God Channel
Faith Channel
KICC
LBP TV
Aastha
Africa Channel
Akaal Channel
MATV National
xxxpanded TV

Hi, whats the difference between th SD-TP and just TP? Which one should I use to update the channel list so i get all channels for my F3 box? Feel free to say thats a stupid question!

its ok I have answered my own post!
Wish me luck I am going in people!!! There is a good chance I wil be back with more questions though.

just one last question before I try updating the channels, by using the latest list and I chaging the firmware? Will that get rid of the issue relating to its 12 months cut off period that I am told could happen?

just one last question before I try updating the channels, by using the latest list and I chaging the firmware? Will that get rid of the issue relating to its 12 months cut off period that I am told could happen?

It could cut off well befote the 12 months u were told but no one knows. To keep it u need to dump by usb and select cccam.cfg that's the file with the 12 month info on it. Then once u flash the firmware and channels flash it back on too

ok thanks, its very much appreciated. As you can see from my posts I am in no way technically minded or gifted. I have just updated the channel list and that seems to be working fine, although the sky ppv movie channels dont seem to work but thats not a problem as I dont watch movies.

Would you mind giving me a step by step guide on how to do the ccam.cfg thiny please. Do I need to download another piece of software before doing this or is the last sly channels list from this thread ok to use?

ok thanks, its very much appreciated. As you can see from my posts I am in no way technically minded or gifted. I have just updated the channel list and that seems to be working fine, although the sky ppv movie channels dont seem to work but thats not a problem as I dont watch movies.

Would you mind giving me a step by step guide on how to do the ccam.cfg thiny please. Do I need to download another piece of software before doing this or is the last sly channels list from this thread ok to use?

If channels like sports are workig then u don't need to do it :)

ahh, superb! Thank you. Does that mean it shouldnt all disappear in 12 months then. If it does is it a simple as just updating the channel list again?

ahh, superb! Thank you. Does that mean it shouldnt all disappear in 12 months then. If it does is it a simple as just updating the channel list again?

Read the sky card thread under sky uk in forums, no one knows if it will go off soon or later

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 30/9/2013

anyone having problems getting sky sports 2 hd on f3 box, ive tried bobbys latest,and dumped then installed a few lists,still showing scrambled,
its the only sky channel thats scrambled

Back