AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 28/08/2013

Just got an f5 for the kids bedroom & have all working within my network etc.

Put the latest channel list onto it, rebooted & have a weird issue regarding the bouquets :-

When I go into HD I get Sports..... Movies I get Kids etc etc....

Anyone experienced this or is there a way I can manually change the bouquet names?

Cheers in advance

Just got an f5 for the kids bedroom & have all working within my network etc.

Put the latest channel list onto it, rebooted & have a weird issue regarding the bouquets :-

When I go into HD I get Sports..... Movies I get Kids etc etc....

Anyone experienced this or is there a way I can manually change the bouquet names?

Cheers in advance

post 57 m8

Thanks for the updated list bobby123. Is there a way to update the list over the network on a F3 box? Would make life so much easier.

Thanks for this. I'l try and see if it fixes my scrambled issue.

Thanks for this. I'l try and see if it fixes my scrambled issue.

Is it on all channels? If so it prob won't, but if its only a few then it will as new transponders

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is it on all channels? If so it prob won't, but if its only a few then it will as new transponders

Yes mate. All my have gone. Don't really know what else to try as I'm not getting much assistance my end.

#mine

Got spelling issues now too lol

Yes mate. All my have gone. Don't really know what else to try as I'm not getting much assistance my end.
Reply in pm mate don't want to hijack thread lol but if all channels are off then its server issue, I would try rebooting box and router and see if that helps. If not contact ur service provider

At present my box is showing list of all channels. I only want working SKY channels but Dont know how I remove unwanted channels from list. sorry I am just a new user for SKYBOX F5

If I use AJ's Sly UK Channel List? Will it fix the issue and I will have only SKY Channels list?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

Sorry if this is out of place. I can't for the life of me get the files on usb. Formatted to FAT32, ran winzip then dragged, saved and copied them to usb but still not showing when plugged into the box. I always get 'file not found'. Would be greatful for any suggestions.

Sorry if this is out of place. I can't for the life of me get the files on usb. Formatted to FAT32, ran winzip then dragged, saved and copied them to usb but still not showing when plugged into the box. I always get 'file not found'. Would be greatful for any suggestions.

When u go to upgrade by usb are u changing it from image file to misc files then choose tp_prog

Yes mate. I've just switched from winzip to winrar. It shows the files on the usb but nothing when in the box. Could connecting pc or laptop to the box be a way round this?

Yes mate. I've just switched from winzip to winrar. It shows the files on the usb but nothing when in the box. Could connecting pc or laptop to the box be a way round this?

Is the file defo extracted to root of usb?

Have you by any chance messed around with the spelling of the file name on your USB? Make sure the spelling of the file name is EXACTLY 'TP_PROG.dbs'

That was my problem to start with, finally worked that one out, cheers! Now I'm struggling with missing channels. I'm trying to find one with SS2 and B'nation working. I've used the d'l my server guy sent, would appreciate it if you could point me in the direction for all the sports lol. Basically the reason I invested in the first place!

That was my problem to start with, finally worked that one out, cheers! Now I'm struggling with missing channels. I'm trying to find one with SS2 and B'nation working. I've used the d'l my server guy sent, would appreciate it if you could point me in the direction for all the sports lol. Basically the reason I invested in the first place!

Wih latest channel list ul not be missing any channels

Thanks. Missing quite a few with the latest upgrade though. Perhaps my 'newcamd.list' upgrade is a little out of date? Not sure if that's restricted to my particular sever though?

Thanks. Missing quite a few with the latest upgrade though. Perhaps my 'newcamd.list' upgrade is a little out of date? Not sure if that's restricted to my particular sever though?

Must be all fine here

Must be all fine here

I'l try and track an update down and try that. Appreciate your help bud, thanks.

Back