AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 30/9/2013

anyone having problems getting sky sports 2 hd on f3 box, ive tried bobbys latest,and dumped then installed a few lists,still showing scrambled,
its the only sky channel thats scrambled

sky sports 2 hd on f3 box with aj list on 11720/29499/h

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 5/07/2013

Hello my fellow sly comrades I have a query need urgent help? Downloaded the channel list well and good for skybox f5 my question is do I also need to update the firmware

Hello my fellow sly comrades I have a query need urgent help? Downloaded the channel list well and good for skybox f5 my question is do I also need to update the firmware

You do not mate :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks elmoemo much appreciated mate

sky sports 2 hd on f3 box with aj list on 11720/29499/h

thanks ,i had the correct signal and t/p
i updated today with 04/10/2013 channel list and its all ok .maybe a glitch.

got my skybox f3 yesterday right intime for the everton match 2moro and the only channel am missing is bt sport which is just my luck and am pretty clueless with these as of yet but do i only need to extract to usb stick, update via usb ?

got my skybox f3 yesterday right intime for the everton match 2moro and the only channel am missing is bt sport which is just my luck and am pretty clueless with these as of yet but do i only need to extract to usb stick, update via usb ?

There's more channels than that missing mate lol but yea download and extract the file to usb it'll be tp_prog.dbs but in caps. Put usb in box and in menu find upgrade by usb, select misc files and tp_prog. Backout, box will reboot and ur done

There's more channels than that missing mate lol but yea download and extract the file to usb it'll be tp_prog.dbs but in caps. Put usb in box and in menu find upgrade by usb, select misc files and tp_prog. Backout, box will reboot and ur done

Thanks dude.. and if it does have any more missing then i've not really noticed but thanks again!

Thanks dude.. and if it does have any more missing then i've not really noticed but thanks again!

The channels in the list above and the new ones check ajsat.co.uk for same lists

thanks a lot noticed on thurs night bt sports 1 and 2 went along with racing uk

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

posted in error , zipped below

Last edited:
Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 05/10/2013

Hi
Whats the difference between standard and standard sd?

one is just HD and the other is HD along with non hd channels included. Some people had issues witht he HD channels so its woerth ading both to your box to give you the best possible results.

Anyone else having problems since the new list came out? Mine will scramble as soon as it comes on, run for a few seconds then scramble again. The box will then decide to reload itself and I'm ready to throw it up the wall. I know the server is ok though.

Anyone else having problems since the new list came out? Mine will scramble as soon as it comes on, run for a few seconds then scramble again. The box will then decide to reload itself and I'm ready to throw it up the wall. I know the server is ok though.

Try upgrading firmware then list, no problems here

Back