AJ's Sly UK Channel List Discussion Thread

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 5/07/2013

Unzip TP_PROG.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.
In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".
Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

Is there an editor for channels lists??

Unzip TP_PROG.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.
In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".
Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.

Do I have to name the fav groups exatct to wats ajs has done it, or can i shorten if i wand too.

Updated 5/07/2013
Sky Movies Showcase HD
Sky Sports Ashes HD
This is great thank you. Why doesn't Sky Disney HD work. This is probably the best list. I have tried many others but Sky doesn't work with any.Has anybody experiencing this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Great work by all

Hi All, does anybody know where I can get hold of a channel list for my X5. its uses a .bin file

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 25/07/2013

Which is the latest update channel list ? Thanks

Re: AJ's Sly UK Channel List Updated 24/05/2013

how do I put these on my usb sorry am new I have a sky f5 box

how do I put these on my usb sorry am new I have a sky f5 box

Easy mate, get the file and put on root of usb. Plug into box and go to menu and upgrade by usb. Select misc files and tp prog and select it :) then back out and box will reboot

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

cheers did it last night thanks how do u get rid some times the chann will frezze for a sec or 2

That's a router/server issue.reboot both should be ok,you will sometimes get a sec delay

Hello.... could I confirm if this list will work with a Skybox F3 please? Many Thanks.

Yeah mate
Put in on a USB and upgrade
Thanks to bobby123

Back