Are virmin messing about?

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok..got a duo2 , latest blackhole image, never had any issues with my present cable cs provider for yonks..lol, now i know the demise of cable cs is imminent as some Hd channles like the sports have gone, but im not switching to iptv as yet as there is still life in the old dog yet, anyway ive noticed that you get lots of freezing and black screens and channels suddenly freezing up for ages, sometimes they dont come back for ages, like uk gold, yesterday etc..youll be watching something on uk gold then it will just freeze , you go to other channles like movies HD some will be working and some wont..too be honest it can happen at random to any channels. so im thinking are virmin doing something behind closed doors? or do ii have an issue..im upt o date with cams and images etc and tried different images..still same..any help and advic e...?ta..ecm times are low with my cs proovider 136ms etc , ive tried other servers from a mate and its the same..

cheers bud..could a mod delete this thread as its mentioned elsewhere on this forum..ta

Back