Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have just been looking at entering a biss key on the TM5402hd, i selected 8280 do i just overwrite the key on the top line as i can't see free line for it.
Thanks

Has anyone got a list of latest keys please, just to save me having to trawl thru all the 15 pages of posts? I have been changing patches lately for Phantom on my TM6900HD Super and the Biss keys keep being lost each time?
This means I probably dont have the correct Biss keys for BBC HD etc either!
Maybe a PM please?:drink:

Good morning PRM536 - certainly looks that way. Working yesterday on TM5402. Today just the No audio/Video message on all channels.

That's correct, Cambi. Enter on line 1. Click OK to edit and enter the 16 values of the key:
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

However, it looks as though the 27.5W key may have changed last night and so do not be surprised if your key does not work.

That's correct, Cambi. Enter on line 1. Click OK to edit and enter the 16 values of the key:
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

However, it looks as though the 27.5W key may have changed last night and so do not be surprised if your key does not work.

Cheers mate thankyou

So these 'mdt posted' Biss keys have now gone people are saying - and is this on Non-Linux or Linux, or both types of stbs - as earlier in this long thread there were only certain TM's it was applying too?:drink:

So are the new keys available? Obviously we don't want to be publishing them in open forum, but is there a way we can privately send them to members?

Thanks to JimmyP and mdt for their help.

We now know that the keys are available, l Know we can only control our own forum but let's keep them private and ban anyone who publishes them in open forum? Or am I being too harsh?

Thanks to JimmyP and mdt for their help.

We now know that the keys are available, l Know we can only control our own forum but let's keep them private and ban anyone who publishes them in open forum? Or am I being too harsh?

you,d better ban me then because ive posted them in my biss thread..... it never happens because someone always posts in open forum then it doesnt matter. enjoy it while it lasts as it will go to TD/PV enventually. regards mdt

I managed to open all the channels on 11.485 V 4100, except for S4C, STV and UTV, with the TM-5402 HD M2 that I bought for this purpose. I thought it was some quirk until I noticed XXXXXX's experience and that while kingofsat still lists these channels, lyngsat does not.

Once I'm cleared for downloading stuff, would Zorch's latest zip file help matters?

I managed to open all the channels on 11.485 V 4100, except for S4C, STV and UTV, with the TM-5402 HD M2 that I bought for this purpose. I thought it was some quirk until I noticed XXXXXX's experience and that while kingofsat still lists these channels, lyngsat does not.

Once I'm cleared for downloading stuff, would Zorch's latest zip file help matters?

Hi Jacob - nope don't think so (if you mean getting S4C, STV and UTV). The channel names keep popping up when I do a clean blind scan on my 6900 Super, but never anything there.

I once tried to record a .TS file (on STV) to check in case it was a different B155 key, but the file was tiny compared with other recordings I'd made, so presumably there's no useful data there :-(

There is nothing on those channels i believe that just the Channel ident is transmitted bot nothing else just the data

Okay guys, I have taken the plunge and ordered a TM5402HD from Amazon, due to arrive next week, this will replace my Openbox S10.

I need to set up the TM so that I can use it with my CCcam lines (2) and also receive Intelsat 907 with BISS, although I haven't set up my new dish yet, I want to get it working with CCcam first, it is a MK1 receiver, so what do I need to do? Any pointers to downloads etc.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back