@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of. I took a new, un-patched receiver- loaded patch 128P- factory reset- addon 002- factory reset- manually scanned 11.495V. Put key in via 8280, saved, still the same result. :thumbdown:

just an idea have you tried flashing original firmware first then go to a patched one afterwards

Good question. Not resolved yet... tried 3 TM5402's all the same, yet a different receiver (Iberosat) still working fine. Would be interesting to hear from other TM owners. Anyone.....?

Good question. Not resolved yet... tried 3 TM5402's all the same, yet a differend receiver (Iberosat) still working fine. Would be interesting to hear from other TM owners. Anyone.....?

Okay, let's get this sorted out, with the impending loss of Freesat for southern Spain an Portugal this is really important.

Are every one else's TM5402's working okay?

hello,cannot check today as not at home,but was working ok yesterday on tm5402.
jackobeen tenerife.

hello,cannot check today as not at home,but was working ok yesterday on tm5402.
jackobeen tenerife.

Thanks Jackobeen, that sounds encouraging. Perhaps it's just me :err: Do you know what patch you're running?

odds are its patch version or my m8,s favourite saying "user error" lol,regards mdt

Thanks for the report, I'm sure I was using 128, then tried an older patch in desperation with the same result. I will try 128 again tomorrow. :goodpost:
Based in West Midlands UK, working OK here. Running patch 128.

Den

Apologies for late posting. All working fine here this pm in NW England.

I'm on patch 127.

I have just done exactly as you suggested Digi247- flashed box with TM's own version 1.27; restored to factory defaults then flashed with Phantompatch 1.18 ('cos I know that DID work for sure). Another factory reset, then scanned 11.495V. All channels picked up & saved OK, key entered via 8280 but still no a/v. Checked on 8280 and the key is not as I entered it- the second 'AA' has become '8F'. Very confused, as I didn't experience this problem before, what's changed?

just an idea have you tried flashing original firmware first then go to a patched one afterwards

OK last attempt and a long shot at that.

I do remember i had the same trouble as i mentioned but for the life of me cannot quite figure out how i fixed it, so i would try this a little tip from MDT if i remember correctly when you hit the 8280 in the menu what ever line you assigned the Biss key to switch it off press exit to store the OFF then try again and maybe try a different line.

Like i say mate a real stab in the dark

Yes I have! I was just about to post. Rather embarrassing really- as MDT correctly said, 'User Error'. I had copied the key down wrongly and not only did it not clear the channel, the box didn't recognise it as a hex code and altered some of the characters on saving, making me think it was something a lot deeper! :Dunce:

Trevorton - Have you solved your issue yet mate?

Yes I have! I was just about to post. Rather embarrassing really- as MDT correctly said, 'User Error'. I had copied the key down wrongly and not only did it not clear the channel, the box didn't recognise it as a hex code and altered some of the characters on saving, making me think it was something a lot deeper! :Dunce:

Well at least it's sorted, :Cheers:

There is a lesson for us all, check and double-check all inputs!

we have all done it m8 and im sure it wont be the last time either,regards mdt

Good morning everyone.. Looks like the keys have changed this morning or worse still, moved away from BISS!? Either way I can't get anything on my TM5402.. Can anyone confirm?

Good morning PRM536 - certainly looks that way. Working yesterday on TM5402. Today just the No audio/Video message on all channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back