£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

I have been running a an original dream for 3 months now with no problems.
I have bought one of these so called fakes or as i call it a clone.
I will put the same image on it and run it from the same feed on the same tv and i will report back any differences, A.S.A.P.

What do you mean by 'won't take any neutrino images'?..

find it hard to believe 2 but its true if i put neutrino image on it wont boot up i would have to dream up to enigma image to get it to boot up and it doesnt matter if i wizzard it ftp or dreamup the same result it just wont work with neutrino

If the service searching menu is missing, that means your box has a new tuner and you are using an image with a driver for the new tuners. Try DW UK 1.5 as this has a menu for switching tuner drivers.
They are brand new boxes and I yes they have weaker tuners than other boxes but your signal strength might also be weak and could be contributing to your problem. A signal booster may help you out there..

once again unbelievable but true there is no services searching menu with enigma that including dw1.5 and only satellite scan with neutrino i wish ther's somthing that i've miss but i have tried everything my downlods is now 50. and the other box has an old tuner that is really crap even with slx 1way booster also tried attenuator from - 3db to -13db variations,and i know for a fact my sigis great i had a really sh*t weekend.

No.1 - if you have a MaxVar image on the box (Gemini 3.20 or 3.30) and you flash a normal image over the top of it, it will boot to the bootup logo then continue to reboot. You have to dreamup the original firmware to the image before flashing the new image. This sorts out the partitions on the flash.

No.2 - Gemini 3.30 should work with both tuners. If you still aren't getting a searching menu then the box can't communicate with the tuner. maybe it's popped out it's slot. If you wiggly the ends where you plug the feed in, does it move about easily....it should be solid. If so, send it back!

They are £129 now at wizzard :(

So you guys maybe getting a bargain

:eater: :eater: mine was despatched from germany 2 days ago came this morning dvb 24 spoton

WOW, Up to £149 now lol, I need to be quicker next time :)

are these the copys that have gone up in price ?

Its exactly the same web page, only thing that has changed I can see is the price.

I know.. whats going on.. £99 was great price... I was just gonna buy one aswell but now its £149..

nay luck !!

anywhere else I can get a good price ???

I know.. whats going on.. £99 was great price... I was just gonna buy one aswell but now its £149..

nay luck !!

anywhere else I can get a good price ???

I just went with dvb-shop24 again with coupon last night, got UPS tracking number this morning - £120 + £10 deleivery (thats with the £10 coupon off)

Also got mines today from DVB and was only 4 days to deliver,which was pretty good..But never knew about the discount code though,as just emailed the guy and asked for a paypal invoice for £130 as had heard thats what he was selling them for:eater: But first impressions are VERY nice n sleek...Cant wait to have a play with it when I get time..

Ok got mine from wizzard @£99 and it is NOT a fake.
So i guess i got a bargain.
Only fault was the delivery time almost a week but thats not a problem.

Back