£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

Got my tracking number for my 4 dreambox 500c emailed to me yesterday so they are on their way:)

can someone do me a favour and email wizard just to see if it my emails he,s ignoring..

getting a funny feeling im going to have to go see this guy now...its still not here.

from what ive seen the ebay sellers that lost from him had the same....no replies to emails etc.. so imwondering if he,ll reply to someone else emailing him, not about my box just about any item at all just to see if he replies..if he does i know he,s ignoring me and i,ll have to go fill the car..

can someone do me a favour and email wizard just to see if it my emails he,s ignoring..

getting a funny feeling im going to have to go see this guy now...its still not here.

from what ive seen the ebay sellers that lost from him had the same....no replies to emails etc.. so imwondering if he,ll reply to someone else emailing him, not about my box just about any item at all just to see if he replies..if he does i know he,s ignoring me and i,ll have to go fill the car..

Min e are not from wizard, but Zeusdvdshop http://www.zeusdvdshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=198

From past experaince once you have your tracking number takes 7days to arrive.

i wasnt refering to your boxes ive read the thread and know where yours are coming from, this thread is about the 99 pounds boxes and thats what im refering to and asking for help with...no probs though and im glad there are others out there getting theres regardless of who they buy from..just dont use wizard..

thommohawk I have sent a email to them,I see he has a phone you can ring ,on the web page?

i tryed a million times to get through on the phone same with emails...BUT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE AS I TYPE IGOT THROUGH THEY COULDNT IGNORE ME FOREVER.... seems now i got through its on its way...ummm i thought so i asked them for a tracking number..i got one.

so eventually it looks like i dont have to go for a long drive..but it also seems they only just sent it..wonder if my million emails finally got to them or they were waiting on stock, either way an email to let me know would have put my mind at ease...i still wont use them again ever...so lets just see if it does come now.

oh and before i forget thanks for the offer to help.

thats ok m8, and they have not replied to my email yet!!, will let you know how long it takes to get a reply

I emailed them when this thread started asking them if they were genuine boxes or the "clones" that are floating around... and guess what - I still aint had a reply LOL

I would def stay clear of these people for anything if their customer service (or lack of) is anything to go by

Regards

q2

I emailed them when this thread started asking them if they were genuine boxes or the "clones" that are floating around... and guess what - I still aint had a reply LOL

I would def stay clear of these people for anything if their customer service (or lack of) is anything to go by

Regards

q2

The boxes are not clones m8 they are genuine.
Its just a pity about there delivery tho'
I got mine in 7 days.

cant see £99 boxes been anything but a clone sorry but thats just my opinion

regards will

Every time i go on to the web site they are £149 and not £99. And i have used that web site for satellite stuff with no trouble. So i think when they was it £99 i think they make a mistake on the price.

i got on of these supposed fakes from ebay £119... with a little help from DonnieDarko i got it running and it hasn't stopped since.. well apart to update the image :)

fecking hell...finally got it.....chased them and chased them..finally got a tracking number of them.....guess what?? they,d only just sent it..why they didnt email me crist knows....BUT and im sure i read this in this thread somewhere they sent it to the wrong address.

now this seems more than coincedence as its happened a few times, wonder if they send recorded to another address hoping they will send it back to them under the return addresss sticker?? and when i/we complain they have a handy proof of postage thing to wave at you.

either way im never using these again and if you,d gone through what i did id suggest you dont use em either bargain or no bargain it aint worth it.

glad your sorted mate be using dvb shop for anymore

VERY happy you got you box, hate to see people loss money in this day and age.

fecking hell...finally got it.....chased them and chased them..finally got a tracking number of them.....guess what?? they,d only just sent it..why they didnt email me crist knows....BUT and im sure i read this in this thread somewhere they sent it to the wrong address.

now this seems more than coincedence as its happened a few times, wonder if they send recorded to another address hoping they will send it back to them under the return addresss sticker?? and when i/we complain they have a handy proof of postage thing to wave at you.

either way im never using these again and if you,d gone through what i did id suggest you dont use em either bargain or no bargain it aint worth it.

Glad you got it m8
it was mine that went to the wrong addy.
Is yours a genuine box m8?

Back