£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

Well, I've been using dbox2 for a long time now and finally found a great contact http://www.zeusdvdshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=31&products_id=198 who offered me brand new dreambox 500c for 110 inc delivery. It can be difficult to get 2nd hands dbox2 for that price! Why wouldnt you?:)
Was told to allow 10 days for shipping, but it arrvied in 5.

Was the same time people started talking about the fake boxes, etc.. so we a bit warey, but thought hey no harm in trying, when the price was so cheap.

Well, time to tell boxed flashed with all images no problems, checked logos etc all perfect and in complete honesty, the box is rock solid, I've never had a dbox ever be so stable and fast.

Just ordered 2 for the kids rooms and 2 for my brother, will let you know delivery time on those and again test to ensure not fake.

Last edited:
mines still not here but i can wait , glad its going to be the real deal, i wondered why the price had gone up on the site to 149 quid...mis-price or clueless who cares if you got one at that price....hopefully mine turns up tomorrow as its been far too long for postage....

Mines turned up on saturday.
It has the old tuner so maybe they were clearing old stock hence the price?

Personally speaking I dont care if new or old tuners as long as it works and more importantly stable:)

We've had a 500c copy for over a year now, it's down at my mums now that I've taken a liking to the sat world, never had any problems with it at all.

For 65 quid you cant complain, when it does the exact same thing.

If I need to buy another for whatever reason, I won't be spending 150 odds.

We've had a 500c copy for over a year now, it's down at my mums now that I've taken a liking to the sat world, never had any problems with it at all.

can you still get them for £65 ???

intrested in these boxes as well mate,

ive created a seperate thread for these boxes, please use this link

Thanks

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=783025#post783025

who said this fecker was good to deal with??? load of bollocks ive still not got mine a week after it was dispatched, even royal snail 2nd class get here in that time, ive sent him 4 or 5 emails all unanswered, theres customer service for you..

im beyond pissed with this guy and if they come down in price id say dont fooking bother with this guy, id have rather payed full whack and got it in 3 days then have to fook about with this guy (not that i am cos he wont answer his emails, if it aint here tomorrow i might even drive down to him (a long way yes but no fooker rips me off).. im ready to rip his fooking head off i really am...

shame it wasnt a paypal payment i could have got a refund that way but i payed straight from my debit card (ei money comes straight out of account, not a credit card).

avoid this seller/site...pay 30 quid more and have it arrive and no hassle.

best thing is ive now found his egay aswell, nothing but complaints about items not showing up, at present he has no items for sale in his ebay shop, and i cant even connect to his webpage now either....i'll track the fooker down and do him i swear i will.......and im not mouthing off either..this guy will be eating out of a fooking straw IF my item doesnt show up.....i have his name and his location so it wont be hard to track him down...lee vickers if you see this you fooked with the wrong gringo....

best thing is ive now found his egay aswell, nothing but complaints about items not showing up, at present he has no items for sale in his ebay shop, and i cant even connect to his webpage now either....i'll track the fooker down and do him i swear i will.......and im not mouthing off either..this guy will be eating out of a fooking straw IF my item doesnt show up.....i have his name and his location so it wont be hard to track him down...lee vickers if you see this you fooked with the wrong gringo....

wow, I can feel the love in this thread:)

But seriously sorry you havent got you box yet, can I ask who exactly it was that didnt send your box, so we can all avoid them?

the guy in the first link on this page...not the poster the webpage in the link...first post...

www.wizardsatellite.co.uk

which i cant connect to now for some reason....

THANKYOU GOOGLE GOT ALL I NEED TO KNOW ADDRESS ETC...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant get to his site either, but violence is not the answer (not sure what is) you wanted to rip off the cable cos you got ripped off. Should some one from the CCs come over and make sure you can only eat through a straw?

I agree that this guy is a ****** but 6 months to 5 years inside aint going to help you

Cant get to his site either, but violence is not the answer (not sure what is) you wanted to rip off the cable cos you got ripped off. Should some one from the CCs come over and make sure you can only eat through a straw?

I agree that this guy is a ****** but 6 months to 5 years inside aint going to help you

last resort mate, i said IF it dont appear....and i will go see him...if he wants got get jiggy and not give me my box or money then things will happen..hell when money or my property is involved it aint going to be brushed under the carpet...im sure gentle persuasion will do the trick so nothing will happen but you never know do you, theres a lot of what if,s firsts.

i also ordered one of these boxes 7 days ago still havnt received mine, a bit worried now i cant afford to throw £99 away if anyone has received theres did they get a receipt with a shop phone number on it? i wouild like to ring them & see whats happening or publish his addy

Address: WIZARD SATELLITE.... EDIT FOR NAME DROP lee vickers
Unit 1, Teal Business Centre
Dodwells Road
Dodwells Bridge Ind Est
Leicester
Hinckley
LE10 3BZ
Phone: 01455 444404
Fax: 01455 444431
Email: [email protected]

if you get through tell him i want mine aswell....just seems strange the web addy,s gone down and ive had no response from 5 emails. give me a shout if you get htrough to him....is there anyone else here who didnt get theres? i thought it was just me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back