£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

it would be good if they are real

wouldnt mind a second box for the bedroom. i could finally retire my old analog jerrold box.

only way to be sure is to get one from www.dvb-shop24.net £130 delivered with the wod discount code, they are even cheaper that most uk distributors , just got mine well impressed with the service

Cheers

check this out -
http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_65&products_id=396
surely fakes at this price, but they are a legit business, ive dealt with them before and theyve been xlnt, has anyone got one from here and what are they like????

If you go to his menu on the left click on dreambox(5) you will find he has all the range and states on the 500s it's genuine but on the cable nothing so might be worh emailing him.

As for official list don't think it's up to date as DVB not on it that i could find.(might not have looked in the right place though)lol.
(http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/english/dealerlist/dream.php4?do=list&showcat=7

i spoke to a local wholesaler of sat stuff on friday about these boxs to see if he actually sold them and he told me about this wizard retailer in hinckley so i would say they are the real deal !!!

The whole market will be awashed with this fake receiver.

What will the customer do if Dream Multimedia really disable the receiver with the next software update ?

It´s sure possible, because they have all the same MAC adress, peanuts for a programmer.

Does anybody know what´s a CAS2 Interface?

It´s a device to programm cams for satellite receiver, two years ago the whole market was awashed with fakes, at first the buyer didn´t know that he haven´t bought a genuine product, I have bought one too !

Some weeks later it comes a software update and the cas interface was no longer useful because the fakes had all the same serial number and was disabled by software !

The whole market will be awashed with this fake receiver.

What will the customer do if Dream Multimedia really disable the receiver with the next software update ?

It´s sure possible, because they have all the same MAC adress, peanuts for a programmer.

Does anybody know what´s a CAS2 Interface?

It´s a device to programm cams for satellite receiver, two years ago the whole market was awashed with fakes, at first the buyer didn´t know that he haven´t bought a genuine product, I have bought one too !

Some weeks later it comes a software update and the cas interface was no longer useful because the fakes had all the same serial number and was disabled by software !

will make for interesting reading within these forums if it happens.

i have got 2 of this guy in the uk dont go by the price on his site as when you phone him you will get for 130 and that was for an s and c all got at different times nice guy and had next day also he is one of there dealers so its not a fake

http://www.dreamboxshop.co.uk/

it is possible.. these boxes cost around £20 when bought in Korea.. These guys are making good money...

My concern is... as we all know, everyone is buying these boxes.. wonder how long they will run.. what if the encryption changes.. thats £99 in the bin

Bought A Starview back in August from Wizard.
Got to say they were absolutely spot on with price and delivery.
I've just got a Dreambox from Dvb last week and had a look at the wizard site just in case .... and they were about £150 then not a bad price cut.
If the price mark up is indeed as much as suggested by peeps then thats still a handsome profit.
Are Wizard looking to sell more or shift their stock quick?
or is the £ worth more these days?
Dvb were also very good but everyone knows that.
Also a big thanks to all DW members for all the Dreambox info Tuts etc (Former SA 4000dvb) you've got me hooked now.
Lingus

ive just bought one from the shop cost £159 so will be phoning them tomorrow to see if ive been ripped off

fook it im a dbox owner but im buying one, if it does the job i dont care where it comes from...99 quid its nothing even if it lasts 10 months its a tenner a month £2.50 a week....if it goes for years then bonus....

Could any of you guys who have ordered leave some feedback once you recieve them please ? Gonna replace My Pace and a flakey Nokia with a couple of Dreambox. The prices of Dbox on ebay is extortionate.

phoned shop today £159 for genuine one and £99 for copy , don't know how you stand with warranty on the copy.

what about these are these fake too

****://***.jabsplace.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=154&zenid=98ada108f0efd51aed418ad5818d6648

because if so not a bad price !!!!!

Why not just go for DVB SHOP £30 more with warranty and a piece of mind

At least you know its the real shizzle lol.

Back