£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

Why not just go for DVB SHOP £30 more with warranty and a piece of mind

At least you know its the real shizzle lol.

I would rather save the £30 and get 1 from wizardsatellite, I'm sure he will give you a years warranty the same as dvbshop.

Could any of you guys who have ordered leave some feedback once you recieve them please ? Gonna replace My Pace and a flakey Nokia with a couple of Dreambox. The prices of Dbox on ebay is extortionate.

i,ll let you know soon, ordered yesterday, got an email today saying its been dispatched......

i,ll do my educational test (as always) and let you know.......

phoned shop today £159 for genuine one and £99 for copy , don't know how you stand with warranty on the copy.

well there u go FAKE COPY SNIDE whatever u want to call it,these box's have been proven to give u troubles :( not reciving all channels ect.think back to the Kevin ebay thread
£30 more for a genuine box is worth it in my eyes :)
but I do hope Im proven wrong and ur snide boxs work just fine :)

there are just as many issues with the genuine boxes as well though going by threads spread across a few forums, £30 is a lot of cash to some.

I have got original dreambox bought from DVB could not get all channels without Booster.
so £99 worth to have a go better then pay 130 for nokia or Segam these days as they are old dboxes anyway with abslutely no Warranty.

Cheers

just going to say the same thing, proven troubles? what proven troubles...it aint owt to do with these boxes as the same probs arise on the legit ones...same with dboxes.you dont hear everyone saying sagems are crap because a few had troubles with them.... every box out there someone will have a prob with..all to do with signal,images,setup etc.... one mans trouble is another mans " never happened to me".....

also for every 10 that post probs theres prob another 100 that plugged it in and watched away with no probs...you only here the bad posts...and if they were terrible then im sure they wouldnt be still sold or made...

as i seeit its like a p4 pc..now i want the same spec but dont wanna pay that money so go for a amd pc same job different parts..is a amd a snide of the p4..i know thats an out of the box comment as the fakes are being sold in some places as legit and they have the dream logo.but at the end of the day it all a box of chips......

i,ll post back results as ive a strong signal...well dont know if its strong but its very rare my pace ever went down or my dbox2 (image probs only)...

we,ll see and if its ok theres going to be another bought (for testing purposes) for upstairs....2 for 200 or 1 for 130.......

btw i will give it an honest reveiw from my end..but as said if its the dog b@ll@cks on mine it may not be on your line.....or vice versa it might be a nightmare on mine but work for you....time will tell as its in the post now..

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, I look forward to your review :) better Paying £200 for 2 boxs than £260 IMO if they work the same.

I wish u guys all the best with the box :) I wasnt having a pop at u guys,all I was saying really is £30 more for the real Mcoy is worth it in my eyes .Thats all :)

hi guys good luck with the cheaper boxes what i have read they work fine i have coverd loads of sites/forums looking at info but i have decided to air caution and go for dvb..... one problem where the fu*k is the voucher code i persume that it is to get it at £130 cheers..for reply

just coz they're cheap it doesnt mean they are fake.

i got my 500-s for only £84.99 with postage and is real

i agree 30 quid less than original just dont cut it for me not a risk taker but somebody has to be goodluck to them

that right i paid the full wack for my 3 and ther real and ther from a legit dealer and their rubbish. 1 wont take any neutrino images, 1 has no services searching its missin, and the other 1 has a very weak tuner so it doesn't matter where you get them from or how much u pay it who will give your money back if sh8 goes pear shape.

I think you'd have to buy them in bulk from the manufacturer to get em for less than £80 as i heard its around £60 a unit for a minimum order of 100 just now. But you never know what can happen in a week or 2 in this game but imho a new linux box for under a ton is good value.

i am getting headacke reading all the different posts surley if it is from a legit dealer you must have some comeback on them surely

that right i paid the full wack for my 3 and ther real and ther from a legit dealer and their rubbish. 1 wont take any neutrino images, 1 has no services searching its missin, and the other 1 has a very weak tuner so it doesn't matter where you get them from or how much u pay it who will give your money back if sh8 goes pear shape.

What do you mean by 'won't take any neutrino images'?

If the service searching menu is missing, that means your box has a new tuner and you are using an image with a driver for the new tuners. Try DW UK 1.5 as this has a menu for switching tuner drivers. :)

They are brand new boxes and I yes they have weaker tuners than other boxes but your signal strength might also be weak and could be contributing to your problem. A signal booster may help you out there.

@stevensan36
If you have bought from a legit dealer and it's broken, they will replace it for you. That's what the 12 month warranty is for.

thanks develfish just ordered one tonight from dvb just getting paranoid thanks for reassurance thanks to rat also top guys

krazylegz that was cheap. Did it come from Germany or was it a UK supplier? Could make a good post if they are 100% real and cheap to all:)

Back